What's new

No$GBA is now FREE!!!!!!

OP
J

jeffkong

There were 2 releases of the GBA bios, one was bad, and one was good.

The bad one is called Unk.BIOS
The good one is called Ts2.BIOS

If when you start the game the graphics are all messed up then you have Unk.BIOS, if everything works fine then you have Ts2.BIOS.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
jeffkong said:
There were 2 releases of the GBA bios, one was bad, and one was good.

The bad one is called Unk.BIOS
The good one is called Ts2.BIOS

If when you start the game the graphics are all messed up then you have Unk.BIOS, if everything works fine then you have Ts2.BIOS.
How do I do check my bioses if myones are named in another way. Can you please post the Checksum or the MD5?

OP
J

jeffkong

Ts2.BIOS - CRC32: 81977335
Unk.BIOS - CRC32: 15E1F676

Remember to rename it gba.rom when you have it, and place it in the same folder as the emulator NO$GBA.exe file.

If the graphics are all messed up you have Unk.BIOS, if they aren't you have Ts2.BIOS.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
jeffkong said:
Ts2.BIOS - CRC32: 81977335
Unk.BIOS - CRC32: 15E1F676

Remember to rename it gba.rom when you have it, and place it in the same folder as the emulator NO$GBA.exe file.

If the graphics are all messed up you have Unk.BIOS, if they aren't you have Ts2.BIOS.
Cool... very cool, didn't have the Ts2.BIOS only two different and the bad one... :(

GBA.bios - CRC32: 15E1F676
GBALDR31.BIN - CRC32: C65F2804
GBC2GBA.BIN - CRC32: 42D46F16

BountyJedi

hmm seems ive got the unk one :p my graphics are all messed up

edit: found the ts2.bios minutes after this and now its running great :D good emu to play with some freidn can finally start discovering multi-pak link in mario kart :) (me and my bro got each one gba but only one mario kart cartridge, who wants to buy two neways?)

Last edited:

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
sorry, but none of this makes sense to me :huh: . i want this bios that your talking about but i dont fully understand really what people are on about. Im not new to emulators but im not a know it all to them, i just have them to play roms. So could anyone please explain in simple terms. thanks ( i know, im a dunce :paperbag: )

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It seems to me there are a thousand bad bioses out there and only 1 good which I don't seem to find =)
Hard task finding it, it is... *sighs*
But playing four swords sounds damn sweet.

foogy

wow, this is great. finally multiplayer support! id like some joystick support! (my axisgamepad doesnt work or my xbox controller!) or maybe some zip support....thatd be nice. anyone know how to hack? im talking to you speedpig guy! j/k

OP
J

jeffkong

Shining Soul 1 & 2 are great games, much like Zelda Four Swords but with more RPG elements. It's 2-4 players.

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror is another great 2-4 player game. Those should keep you busy, all of them have been tested and work.
DBZ Supersonic warriors is great on multiplayer as well.

No$gba is regularly updated, as you can see from the history at http://work.typo3.work.de/nocash/gbanew.htm

Many of your problems may one day be fixed, also the creator invites information concerning bugs. So if you have a problem, tell.

ArcaneLore

Is there any way to save configuration changes? Like, key and display configuration? Also, how do you load 2 different save games into the different emulated GBAs? can a MMBN3 blue version play against a MMBN3 white version?

Oh, and by the way, "dumping" the good GBA bios was VERY HARD to find.

smcd

Umm, in the menu, you didn't see the "save" item, to save the configuration?
Options->Save Options

On another note, it DOES support ZIP files, I just tried!

EDIT: Want to know some great news, I just used wine to run it in linux! Whee!

Last edited:

ArcaneLore

It's a shame that gravis gamepad pro and a ps2 controller with an adapter can't be used in most multiplayer games. They don't work in four swords or kirby. They DO work in Super Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

Stezo2k

S-2K
A little late now VBA has dominated the GBA emu scene, but it's nice to see it released, would be good for multiplayer purposes, nice work ;)