What's new

NintenDS.Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Your dedication is appreciated, I'm sure, but do you really have the programming experience it takes to maintain and update a DS emulator?
Seems like you're saying a lot of very difficult features, but you're not even compiling your own code? :p

Don't take any offense to this, like I said, it's great seeing dedicated emulator programmers, but I hate to see empty promises too.

Normmatt

I agree with Shizzy, The only change he has made is making the GFX buffers larger which will have no noticable effect everything else was already there (except for the sound which I ported over from Dualis)

Hiei-YYH

Normmatt said:
I agree with Shizzy, The only change he has made is making the GFX buffers larger which will have no noticable effect everything else was already there (except for the sound which I ported over from Dualis)

why don't you ported to desmume then o_O? :bouncy:

marione

Banned
Congratulation NintenDS for your first release

In future may it be possible to change the firmware language??

Thanks

spotanjo3

marione said:
Congratulation NintenDS for your first release

In future may it be possible to change the firmware language??

Thanks

I think it is annoying to tell them every time you want to change the firmware language. Please let them do whatsoever they want to do with their own emulators. :)

marione

Banned
Rockmangames said:
I think it is annoying to tell them every time you want to change the firmware language. Please let them do whatsoever they want to do with their own emulators. :)

I know, but i am a NOOB, don't you know? ;)

spotanjo3

Yeah, that's why NintenDS author do not want to do with noobs. I know you are not a bad person. That's why he said here:

To noobs & new members: THIS VERSION IS FOR EMUTALK ONLY, NOT FOR YOU TO GIVE AWAY COPIES TO OTHER SITES. ANY SITE FOUND TO HOST THIS EMU, WILL BE SENT A EMAIL FORCING THEM TO REMOVE THE EMU.

I know you didnt do those things but ask them your questions hoping they can do that for the next version or something is not acceptable to them. OK ?

Cheers,

Rockmangames

marione

Banned
I ask only if it's possible to think this

I don't undestand of 3d, audio or programming. This (GUI, options) is my only help for emulator...

This is a forum not a blog ;)

spotanjo3

Sure.

However, it is best to enjoy what they can do for us and not to annoying them. :);)

Again, whatever you want to do with them. Remember, dont say I didn't warn you. ;)

Last edited:

marione

Banned
You think I Annoying them...

I remember you than i ask this one time in this forum (maybe you read a question in another forum for another emulator) :)

However this is a one on one you and me... Now we will wait NintenDS ;)

TheBuzzer

just wonder when you said this emulator is for emutalk only does that mean it is for the admin or moderators here?

because I could see the topic talking about builds and yet I could not find any releases.

Well keep up the good work on making a emulator and hope it gets released to the public one day and if it is released hope it is easier to find where to download it :)

I wish I could program emulators. I have no clue how it is even possible to program an emulator my programming skill is still a noob level :/

College does not teach much it seems like. I am almost done with college and yet I learned basic stuff even though I am majoring in information and computer science.

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Whoa!

marione said:
You think I Annoying them...

I remember you than i ask this one time in this forum (maybe you read a question in another forum for another emulator) :)

However this is a one on one you and me... Now we will wait NintenDS ;)

It's a me- NintenDS!

You're not annoying us, marione!

In fact, just the impatient ones get us angry but ones that wait are fine.

NintenDS.Emu has merged in Normmatt's DeSmuMe (Sorry, but... :( ), So me and Normmatt are both helping each other build our both-authoured DeSmuMe version. You may have to wait a bit longer, but we should soon have (in later builds):

A DS Skin, to make it look nice
Status Icons for Emulating, Error & Idle
Audio Support ported from Dualis (Thanks to Normmatt)
$1000 dollars with every download =]

Let's nickname Normmatt's DeSmuMe as SupaDSEmu, shall we?

EDIT: Really, a admin should change the this topic's to Normmatt's and NintenDS's DeSmuMe... :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.