What's new

NintenDS.Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberman

sethmcdoogle said:
It's not wingW, but MinGW. ;)
Yes well now that we've established I can't spell ...
Low Lines said:
Actually it made a lot of sense to me :D Unlike when he talks about PHP and databases :evil: lol
I haven't messed with PHP in over 18 months. Mostly because I couldn't get it installed on my Linux box to play with, and thus I fell asleep on it :D
So if I make any Sense on PHP be thankful! It's actually pretty nice I was experimenting with it a while back to make a news thing, but I kind of stopped working on it because the test cycle was rough without working on it locally.

Cyb

Low Lines

Cyberman said:
Yes well now that we've established I can't spell ...
He can't spell :unsure: oh no!! Shock horror :evil:

Cyberman said:
I haven't messed with PHP in over 18 months. Mostly because I couldn't get it installed on my Linux box to play with, and thus I fell asleep on it :D
So if I make any Sense on PHP be thankful! It's actually pretty nice I was experimenting with it a while back to make a news thing, but I kind of stopped working on it because the test cycle was rough without working on it locally.

Cyb
Hmm well that's fine with me :p

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Attempt 231: Failed. Error when compiling.
Attempt 232: Failed. Error when compiling.
Attempt 233: In progress (Normmatt's Code)

Cyberman

NintenDS said:
Maybe I should help Normmatt...

And we could call it "NMDSEmulator"
The Never Mind DS Emulator? :D

Ahem. I suggest you twiddle a lot and work on it. IE learn stuff then worry about assisting people. I should twiddle with the code myself, but I'm an admited procrastinator. :)

Cyb

Janet Merai

TLOZ: Unicorns Lair Artist
Hey, don't give up! :D

I go through the exact same struggles as an artist. Sometimes my art looks cruddy, sometimes it looks nice and decent. You just need to work on it more :D

NEVER give up!

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Yeah, part-time working on it and part-time making games...

It's a busy life...

EDIT: Would like Icon...

Last edited:
OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Oh crap....

When I open the project in Dev-C++, the files come up blank!

Oh bummer...

Normmatt

NintenDS: what exactly did you tweak to increase the speed by 2 - 5 fps kit might be a useful edition to the desmume cvs

WhiteX

I guess a joint venture is better than two lonesome coders but that is just my humble opinion.

spotanjo3

NintenDS said:
Tweaked it a bit...

Increased the speed by 2 - 5 fps...

Nothing major really...

Ahh, ok. Thanks.

WhiteX said:
I guess a joint venture is better than two lonesome coders but that is just my humble opinion.

I agreed with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.