What's new

Nintendo Revolution name revealed (official)

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well I personally am not an xbox fan, but I also enjoy owning all the consoles. I'm just saving my money right now to get a ps3.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Jeez guys besides maybe 2-3 posts I think this can easily shoot for the top three most annoying threads of 2006 :p

Quit relating video games to your fucking penis' and move the hell on!:sombrero:

Flash

Technomage
ScottJC said:
Frankly, i'll buy it even if it was named Nintendo Shit
THAT would be original name :D :D :D

P.S. First 360, now Weeeeeeeeee... What's next ? Sony H.I.C.K. ?

WhiteX

OK, you used the sombrero smilie so it´s time to get serious...

The name is bad but went all over the world, ppl that dunno what a X360 is knows Nintendo new console name...that´s an accomplishment.

Wii is weird but may catch, revolution is better but too obvious.

The console will still be revolutionary, the controller still rocks and Nintendo have talked to Rockstar as i read on DS-X2 news site, so Wii can be a winner even with the funny name.

WhiteX

I just can´t handle them, man!

Another thing, Wii is small (no pun intended, really!), means different things on different places...Damn, i am starting to like the funny name!

My DS and My Wii, sitting under a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Toasty

Sony battery
Assuming that article is correct, OH THANK GOD! Quick, somebody trademark 'Wii' and every other crappy name before someone names a console after it.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Haha, Nintendo rocks - they really know how to spark controversy. See what I said earlier? they are marketing geniuses - not only have they raised awareness of their console they've even had the guts to pull off a practical joke and now we're all laughing :D

OP
arnalion

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Many things will be revealed at E3.
I just want to know how good the controller works and what the last big secret is...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
The last big secret could be that they're pulling the console because Microsoft bought them out for all we know ;)