What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Here's the last screen i will post until the final release . Thanks all to take a look at the advancement of the project , enjoy :

2rzwif9.png

23m92py.png

2r6pt2f.png

2ur6oa9.png

2uy6j50.png

x3afkj.png

vqietk.png

r10xfq.png

tieigo

Brotherhood Of Shadow Member
Just no words...i cant describe what my eyes watch...i think you sould remake all cartoon like n64 games, cus your cell shade is awsome...keep with your work ,you just got my respect

fernan1234

It really looks incredible. I am very excited about this pack, I'll play it as soon as it is released.

As for some feedback, everything in those last pics looks amazing, especially the masks, except for the dark mask between the mailman's mask and the bomb mask, which looks kind of flat in comparison to the rest, and also the great fairy mask does not look as "bright" and clear as the rest, which make those two masks stand out in a strange way. All the other masks look great.

nicktheslayer

Djipi, im jealous! Youre really good at this, so you get most of the attention, lol. (Gotta work harder on my own now, dont wanna be caught in your shadow.)

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i must do a test for majora's destruction^^ . wait , wait and wait again^^

SoulEater

Wow...
Everything is totally wonderful.
Can't wait for the release. ^^
And what's the most impressive is that you are doing it amazingly fast.