What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
hello ^^

No no i'm not dead ^^ enjoy ^^

igm4cj.png

28wl3xg.jpg

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I hope realise the 2 project at the same time^^ Because OOT have many things updated and the work on OOT is nearly finish^^ (i say nearly because i have 2 temple to visit for seeing if i must redo some texture i don't like on it^^)

Jakeiiii

Great work there, as always! Zora's mask looks a little funny though tbh xD
Also, you should update the progress on the first page; love to see all those '100%s'.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Your right Jakeiii , i have update first page for the progress of the game^^

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi.

I need your help today . I would like to know if someone can dump Boss name in the 4 languages please? Because i can't redo the new name boss without the original. Thanks all^^
I only have French boss name. Here's a little shot of one boss.

jht36f.png

Last edited:

pitt

I would definitely help if I knew how, but idk so I made an account to thank you for all your hard work and that I'm really looking forward to it! If it's easy to dump the names and you can tell me how, I'd be more than happy to help though!

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks pitt , if you want to dump all name boss on the 4 language , you must have all save for boss and activate dump in rice or mudlord plugin before the name appear , and after that the name tile is dump^^

pitt

uhh I honestly don't know what any of that meant, but I hope you got them ^^;; sorry I couldn't help

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Taotao Thanks ^^ Nelde , i work nearly 6 hours by day to this pack so i advanced quickly. Others ^^ Thanks^^

Exceslior

Amazing work on my favourite Zelda title :D

Now this is gonna be a good year: new Zelda title, Wii64 with texture support playing your two mods (Wii64 = N64 Emu for Wii. The upcoming version will support texture packs. That's freaking awesome imagining to play your two mods with the GC or Classic-Controller on TV).

EyeShotFirst

Hi, I've been lurking here for a while, and this project influenced me to break out the photoshop and make a picture. Anybody can do with it what they want, but it is very related to this project. Kind of Wind Wakery.

mmlogocopy.png

Djipi, your work is amazing, and I really look forward to what you do to my favorite game. It's cool that guys like you do this, I tried it, and ended up getting frustrated.