What's new

New shots for upcoming version

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Dr@mer said:
Rice your old versions supported Resident Evil 2 but your previous versions didn't. Is there some hope to see it running with your plugin again?

RE2 problems has been fixed along with many other problems. I just don't bother to post shots for the games that were used to work.

Riven

uepp said:
sorry Rice, when you talk about RE2 fixed, you mean also the movies?

I don't think so, I think movies are fixed with a new rsp.dll (not out, of course)

uepp

the rsp thing, it's something Rice can do anything?
i mean, are there any chance, in future of course, 2 see any improvements in re2 movies, ie seeing them?

Riven

Hactarux (author of Mupen64) is working on a news rsp.dll. Maybe Schibo is working too, but I don't know for sure.

leizar

What about Rareware(I mean Conker)?
In your last release there were some good improvements.
Are there going to be any other in the next one?

Anyway, wonderful news!

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
I think there are too many requests and I cann't do all of them. I will see what I can do.

What's the PD sky problem? (I haven't played PD at all.)

scotty

The Great One
Stupidity_Emu said:
Hey Rice, will you be re-adding support for Jabo's Direct Sound in the next version? That would be really nice.

That is a real good question, I wonder the same, however I still think Azimer's HLE audio is better to use on 1964.

Stupidity_Emu, its a good question, but Schibo should be the one to ask for this since he does most of the core 1964 coding.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Highly doubtful;

It was removed from support deliberately because it causes 1964 to crash, and isn't likely to return.

Knuckles

Rice said:
What's the PD sky problem? (I haven't played PD at all.)

well, Its the same as the goldeneye one. no sky & something else hard to tell for me. Also, all the menus colors are messed up & light color too (Ravine is supposed to be with orange-brown lights but instead, its all blue :S (underwater Ravine!)

GE Master

Rice! Yes, it's the GoldenEye guy here. Happy to see you GE screenshot and you know I'd be happy to see more of that!

One thing you may want to look at with that game is in Multiplayer, go into the Temple. All plugins to date give the walls a glitchy texture for whatever reason.

I know you already have lots on your plate. Just letting you know your time is well spent because damn I'm looking forward to the next release!!

zorbid

HyperShadow, you are here cumulating a nice amount of nono's.

1) Don't type in capital letters, on the web it means that you are shouting.

2) Don't double post, there is an edit button.

3) It's bad to ask progress reports. Especially when the authors have just given some info (if they had been silent for month, it might have been ok, but here, it isn't).

4) "Me too"-ism is bad, since you don't bring anything new or constructive to the thread.

Edit:
I've just realised that the guy spammed the whole board in a similar fashion. Begging for a ban... or some serious warning..

Last edited: