What's new

New shots for upcoming version

The Siskoo

Whoooooo,

Rice, these pictures sound very good, (write in Mario64), I hope it will work with my Radeon.

Thanks for your very good job.

Waiting translation.....count down.......... :satisfied

Clements

The Goldeneye shots looks stunning considering it was kinda broken in the last release, and now appears to be better than Jabo's. :)

scotty

The Great One
Clements said:
The Goldeneye shots looks stunning considering it was kinda broken in the last release, and now appears to be better than Jabo's. :)

I agree with Clements, Lets hope the release works on my computer, oh will it work on DirectX9.0a Rice????

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
It should work just fine for your computer since your config is similar to and better than mine . As I test (with Radeon M6), it also runs pretty good on Radeon. Mario 64 (E) text problem and Golden Eye sky problem are two very old and known problems for all plugins. I am happy to tell that these two problems are solvable.

Last edited:

NeoNight

looks great rice.. Hey did you ever get a chance to work on those games you got to start up (meaning you got the U codes for them)... like resident evil 2 and Indian Jones and the infernal machine, and naboo... something

DeLeTeBR

Nice pictures, realy nice pictures, thank's for all your work Rice !

PS: If you had some spare time, could you take a look at Neo Genesys Evangelion rom, mostly the intro problems.

Best regards and, one more time, thank's for your hard work

Hey Rice,

how's the status of 1964. The official release was planned 22 days ago and Schibo posted it wasn't finished yet and said he will post an emutalk-only pre beta, but I haven't heard anything of 1964 since Cinco de Mayo (5 may for the newbies).

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
mightyrocket said:
Hey Rice,

how's the status of 1964. The official release was planned 22 days ago and Schibo posted it wasn't finished yet and said he will post an emutalk-only pre beta, but I haven't heard anything of 1964 since Cinco de Mayo (5 may for the newbies).

I am not going to make a statement for Schibo, but I can tell that I have implemented some new neat features. It is going pretty good. Schibo will release it when it is ready.

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
Rice your old versions supported Resident Evil 2 but your previous versions didn't. Is there some hope to see it running with your plugin again?

scotty

The Great One
mightyrocket said:
Hey Rice,

I wonder the same thing, after all Schibo broke down my buzz for Cinco De Mayo,l I was talking up and down about the Cinco de Mayo, and like everyone started to call it like my favorite holiday(Noobs). But yeah how is the so-called final version of 1964 coming along.

Trotterwatch

But yeah how is the so-called final version of 1964 coming along.

That question was already answered in Rice's last post. If they have anything more to say, Rice or Schibo then they will no doubt tell us, but until then let's be patient :)