What's new

New shots for upcoming version

Rice said:
I think there are too many requests and I cann't do all of them. I will see what I can do.

What's the PD sky problem? (I haven't played PD at all.)

The problem with perfect dark with the sky is that it copy's every frame, so in Jabo's D3D 1.5 there is an option not emulate it, called "Direct3D Clear Mode" with the option's "Default, Only Per Frame, and Always".
Note: see the attached image

Default ----------- Attempts to emulate but can't the sky
Only Per Frame - Depth issues (I think?)
Always ----------- Cut's the sky (and any other D3D Clear layer)

So there is no sky in PD!
I hope this help's.

But I can't wait for the new Plugin and keep up with the good work Rice!

Default Direct3D Clear Mode - Image part 1 (Cinema, 2:1 intro - Negotiate This!)

Default Direct3D Clear Mode - Image part 2 (Carrington Villa, Me shooting at the sky with the CMP150)

Only Per Frame Direct3D Clear Mode - Image part 3 (Carrington Villa, Just standing with the Sniper Rifle)

Always Direct3D Clear Mode - Image part 4 (Carrington Villa, Me again shooting at the sky with the CMP150)

Knuckles

URAMetroid, I already know that but its the way to fix this that I want! not to delete it!(a black sky is not really good) , look , there is (was :p) the same problem in GoldenEye, he fixed it, now, it is just to fix the same thing in Perfect Dark! so we'll have a good little sky!, not a black texture!

Knuckles said:
URAMetroid, I already know that but its the way to fix this that I want! not to delete it!(a black sky is not really good) , look , there is (was :p) the same problem in GoldenEye, he fixed it, now, it is just to fix the same thing in Perfect Dark! so we'll have a good little sky!, not a black texture!

Knuckles, sorry, this info is to help see the sky but to help fix it.
But I do know how to see the sky in Perfect Dark, and in Golden Eye (I don't know if emulated right or not, it look's fine to me in GE).
See the attached image of PD with a sky, but no textures:cry:
(Note: I used an old plugin, Jabo's D3D6 1.1)

Knuckles

lol, I just tried it, fun to play, all walls & 3d in the carrington villa are in red and props & guys are black :p

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
zorbid said:
HyperShadow, you are here cumulating a nice amount of nono's.
[...]
Edit:
I've just realised that the guy spammed the whole board in a similar fashion. Begging for a ban... or some serious warning..

Hey hey...don't be to rough with him...remember the song "where do the children play"? ;)

Hyper19s

Banned
Piss off

zorbid said:
HyperShadow, you are here cumulating a nice amount of nono's.

1) Don't type in capital letters, on the web it means that you are shouting.

2) Don't double post, there is an edit button.

3) It's bad to ask progress reports. Especially when the authors have just given some info (if they had been silent for month, it might have been ok, but here, it isn't).

4) "Me too"-ism is bad, since you don't bring anything new or constructive to the thread.

Edit:

Hey zorbid mine your on buisness if your not a mod then piss off
dont talk to me(!) :angry: :angry: