What's new

New releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyzel

Stezo2k said:
yeah, UltraHLE 2.0 is in progress now and will be better :) and i'd say its morealless Official :)

Stez

How would you know? Have you played it or are you just talking out of your ass like a stupid little kid that claims everything is awesome without never seeing it ?!

I find it mind boggling that some of the posters on this thread are all cheerie and happy that someone decided to make their own *UNOFFICIAL* version of UltraHLE available to the public, then just as quickly start talking shit after some such group UltraHLE 2.0 developers say they have one in the work? Just they didn't manage to come public first!!!

WTF didn't they just let people know they were working on one before L@g's released his? Ooops? It's not that hard to do for a group of morons that are on these boards on a daily basis.

I mean, THIS is the group that brought us such crappy emulators as SupraHLE? An attempt at stealing credit from the UltraHLE creators, Realityman & Epsilon. Not that RealityMan is any angel. He played us off with his taunts of new versions for UltraHLE. Even posting screenshots on the www.ultrahle.com website with UltraHLE 1.5 with controller support. He is an assh$le! But this is another topic altogether.

So now they say something about their emulator after someone came out first. UltraHLE 2.0! Like they got the trademarks to the name? I bet they don't even have the blessing from the original creators. And it seems like just another attempt to steal that work. I would suggest a name changing and basing it on the UltraHLE code rather than making it look like they created it. But hell, if they can get the blessings of the creators then that's even better!

Anyways, this *supposedly* UltraHLE 2.0 emulator is a **fake** until they show proof!

As for L@g unofficial emulator, I say keep it coming! F@ck these morons that act like children! If you are REAL then show your work! Don't let these pretender of UltraHLE 2.0 fool ya! Atleast you had the curtesy to make your an unofficial work!

ok =)
Lyzel
:bunny:

RatTrap

GODLIKE
hehe.. your first post i see..

you do know that the mods can see your ip in this forum and check it with your other ET acounts IP don't you? :).. just so you know..

also.. if you had read thru the other thread.. you would know the name is still being discussed..

the reason why ppl were not told is the very thing you are proving.. wars.. spam.. questions.. massive hype.. massive hyteria.. the end of the world as we know it.. etc :p.. and who do we call?.. the ghostbusters?.. nah.. nobody can fix it.. so now that it's out.. ppl are going to be talking about this for a long time.. and the debate about it being the right thing to do will start all over the net.. i can promiss you though.. these 7 guys are NOT doing this for the glory.. but for their own curiosity.. of how far can you push HLE.. if this concept and purpose is unsatisfactory to you.. well.. meh.. nothing anyone can do about that..

eather way.. the things you are mad about are ppls reaction.. and how fast some ppl have left L@g's side.. this is not our fault.. and should not be blamed on us at all.. so i only think your post is very much not thought thru..

as for using all the harsh words.. ok.. your mad.. but be mature at least.. this is a forum.. not a flame board.. ktnx..

Lyzel

Yeah, I had to register to post :p I usually just browse and read what other people say, but this one was just too hilarious not to say something :)

I'm not really mad though.. I'm just a bit annoyed at some of the posters here :) They act like children:p

Sorry if it came out differently.. or the language was harsh.. I'll refrain from such immaturity myself in the future :)

Lyzel

RatTrap

GODLIKE
no problem :).. know that we aren't out to hurt or make anything less than what it allready is.. and all of us in the group respect uhle for what it was and still is :)..

/me remembers the last time when marty and Q and others gathered in the uhle channel for it's 3rd bday *sob*.. ;~)..

Stezo2k

S-2K
Lyzel said:
Stezo2k said:
yeah, UltraHLE 2.0 is in progress now and will be better :) and i'd say its morealless Official :)

Stez

How would you know? Have you played it or are you just talking out of your ass like a stupid little kid that claims everything is awesome without never seeing it ?!

if u had half a fuckin brain u lil shit u would of seen the pics on the official site, and if you wasnt a newbie u'd know that the ppl creating it are respectible ppl of the emulation scene u fuckin lil newb, and i'm not a fuckin lil kid i'm 17 in 2months

Stez

MaGiX

Banned
Stezo2k said:
Lyzel said:
Stezo2k said:

Stez

if u had half a fuckin brain u lil shit u would of seen the pics on the official site, and if you wasnt a newbie u'd know that the ppl creating it are respectible ppl of the emulation scene u fuckin lil newb, and i'm not a fuckin lil kid i'm 17 in 2months

Stez

Well put...

MaGiX

Banned
Lyzel said:
Stezo2k said:

Stez

I find it mind boggling that some of the posters on this thread are all cheerie and happy that someone decided to make their own *UNOFFICIAL* version of UltraHLE available to the public, then just as quickly start talking shit after some such group UltraHLE 2.0 developers say they have one in the work? Just they didn't manage to come public first!!!

WTF didn't they just let people know they were working on one before L@g's released his? Ooops? It's not that hard to do for a group of morons that are on these boards on a daily basis.

I mean, THIS is the group that brought us such crappy emulators as SupraHLE? An attempt at stealing credit from the UltraHLE creators, Realityman & Epsilon. Not that RealityMan is any angel. He played us off with his taunts of new versions for UltraHLE. Even posting screenshots on the www.ultrahle.com website with UltraHLE 1.5 with controller support. He is an assh$le! But this is another topic altogether.

So now they say something about their emulator after someone came out first. UltraHLE 2.0! Like they got the trademarks to the name? I bet they don't even have the blessing from the original creators. And it seems like just another attempt to steal that work. I would suggest a name changing and basing it on the UltraHLE code rather than making it look like they created it. But hell, if they can get the blessings of the creators then that's even better!

Anyways, this *supposedly* UltraHLE 2.0 emulator is a **fake** until they show proof!

As for L@g unofficial emulator, I say keep it coming! F@ck these morons that act like children! If you are REAL then show your work! Don't let these pretender of UltraHLE 2.0 fool ya! Atleast you had the curtesy to make your an unofficial work!

ok =)
Lyzel
:bunny:

Wow dude, your more of a moron than I am...and thats hard to top :p

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by Lyzel

THIS is the group that brought us such crappy emulators as SupraHLE. An attempt at stealing credit from the UltraHLE creators.

first of all, i would like to say get the fuck out. but, since your probably not gonna get the fuck out, where do you get off saying that these authors brought crappy emulators.

First we have _aprentice_, never even wrote an emu as far as i know, so how could he have brought us a crappy emu. I do know that he wrote the DarkEngine dll, which is used and enjoyed by many, so he has proven that he knows what he's doing. Next we have Mcleod, who is the very respactable author behind evoodo. Third, we have Hacktarux, behind Mupen64, a very succesfully, and still very promising n64 emu. Fourth, we have Dominator, and SupraHLE was in no way an attempt to steal credit from UltraHLE. Infact, Dom always gave credit to UltraHLE, and never stole their thunder. Just check the about section of SupraHLE, and tell me whose names you see. He's a very respectable and knowledgabe author, atleast this is what I have seen. I'm not too sure who the other authors are, or what they have worked on, but I am sure they are very skilled if they have been picked by the other authors to work with them.

In addition, any emu that is legit deserves some credit, but i'm sure you don't know what that's all about, as you probably are some lamer yourself. Before you go ranting and bullshitting about something that you have no idea about, why don't you get your facts straight, so you can save me and others the effort of flaming your ass, and proving everything you say to be wrong.

Lyzel

Wow dude, your more of a moron than I am...and thats hard to top :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that your best speech ever? Must be, specially coming from someone that uses words such as "dude".

Stezo2k

S-2K
mesman00 said:
Originally posted by Lyzel

THIS is the group that brought us such crappy emulators as SupraHLE. An attempt at stealing credit from the UltraHLE creators.

first of all, i would like to say get the fuck out. but, since your probably not gonna get the fuck out, where do you get off saying that these authors brought crappy emulators.

First we have _aprentice_, never even wrote an emu as far as i know, so how could he have brought us a crappy emu. I do know that he wrote the DarkEngine dll, which is used and enjoyed by many, so he has proven that he knows what he's doing. Next we have Mcleod, who is the very respactable author behind evoodo. Third, we have Hacktarux, behind Mupen64, a very succesfully, and still very promising n64 emu. Fourth, we have Dominator, and SupraHLE was in no way an attempt to steal credit from UltraHLE. Infact, Dom always gave credit to UltraHLE, and never stole their thunder. Just check the about section of SupraHLE, and tell me whose names you see. He's a very respectable and knowledgabe author, atleast this is what I have seen. I'm not too sure who the other authors are, or what they have worked on, but I am sure they are very skilled if they have been picked by the other authors to work with them.

In addition, any emu that is legit deserves some credit, but i'm sure you don't know what that's all about, as you probably are some lamer yourself. Before you go ranting and bullshitting about something that you have no idea about, why don't you get your facts straight, so you can save me and others the effort of flaming your ass, and proving everything you say to be wrong.

we'll said my freind, i doubt we'll see much of this flamer now :p

To UltraHLE 2.0 Authors, take no notice of this dude, keep up the very hard work :)

Stez

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Damn, can we speak between civilized guys, who can say anything else than insults and such ?

I respect what u have to say, but you can give your opinion without such language and agressions...

Lyzel

In addition, any emu that is legit deserves some credit, but i'm sure you don't know what that's all about, as you probably are some lamer yourself. Before you go ranting and bullshitting about something that you have no idea about, why don't you get your facts straight, so you can save me and others the effort of flaming your ass, and proving everything you say to be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

There goes the assumptions again.. tsk tsk tsk! While I do know how to code, I'm not the type of person that would use other's work. That's just stupid and has no values to me. Maybe that's what you do?

LOL, I have been in the scenes for over 3 years now. I saw the rise and fall of the N64 scene. Right now that's dead, but around 2 years ago, it was alive and kicking with plenty of Emulators such as TrWin, Corn, Nemu just to name a few.

So, while you're sitting there contemplating your best flames ever. I will smile and laugh my ass off :) I guess it's just funny to see that I have such an effect. Geez, it's just a board, not the end of the world?

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah ok, but its difficult not to say something when some1s dissing you and havent provoked them in anyway, or secondly they diss the authors of UHLE2, when all they are doing is contributing to the emulation scene and answering our prayers by bringing us a emulator update we've been waiting for, for 3 years

Stez

Edit: btw this is to the mupen64 author

Lyzel

Hacktarux said:
Damn, can we speak between civilized guys, who can say anything else than insults and such ?

I respect what u have to say, but you can give your opinion without such language and agressions...

You are correct. My apologies!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Lyzel said:

There goes the assumptions again.. tsk tsk tsk! While I do know how to code, I'm not the type of person that would use other's work. That's just stupid and has no values to me. Maybe that's what you do?

LOL, I have been in the scenes for over 3 years now. I saw the rise and fall of the N64 scene. Right now that's dead, but around 2 years ago, it was alive and kicking with plenty of Emulators such as TrWin, Corn, Nemu just to name a few.

So, while you're sitting there contemplating your best flames ever. I will smile and laugh my ass off :) I guess it's just funny to see that I have such an effect. Geez, it's just a board, not the end of the world? [/B][/QUOTE]

Lamer. There are people (such as myself) who have been in the scene much longer than you. If you are who you say you are, you'd know that the team behind this is a bunch of respected people that have already proven themselves worthy.

:sleepy: :plain2:

MaGiX

Banned
Lyzel said:

Is that your best speech ever? Must be, specially coming from someone that uses words such as "dude". [/B][/QUOTE]

I bring slang to you, you square..and yeah your an idiot, I would like to see you write a emulator or a mirc script yah POS. :) specially because you can't quote someone the right way and theres a button that will do it for you :p lol Dumbass!!

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Stezo2k said:
Lyzel said:
Stezo2k said:

Stez

Stez

Stezo2k.::. For that post you could have asked for the full size picture instead of enlargeing the one in my sig :p

Lyzel

MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:

Is that your best speech ever? Must be, specially coming from someone that uses words such as "dude".

I bring slang to you, you square..and yeah your an idiot, I would like to see you write a emulator or a mirc script yah POS. :) specially because you can't quote someone the right way and theres a button that will do it for you :p lol Dumbass!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing? Did that really bother you so much?!?

As to mirc script or emulator? I am not interested in that yet! You must spend your life on IRC, huh?? I do have an online multiplayer game, but I'm not here to prove myself or tell you where it is:) I don't want idiots like you there :)

Anyways, I will stop flaming you back.. it's just pointless :)

MaGiX

Banned
Lyzel said:
MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:

I bring slang to you, you square..and yeah your an idiot, I would like to see you write a emulator or a mirc script yah POS. :) specially because you can't quote someone the right way and theres a button that will do it for you :p lol Dumbass!!

ROFLMAO!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing? Did that really bother you so much?!?

As to mirc script or emulator? I am not interested in that yet! You must spend your life on IRC, huh?? I do have an online multiplayer game, but I'm not here to prove myself or tell you where it is:) I don't want idiots like you there :)

Anyways, I will stop flaming you back.. it's just pointless :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah sure you didnt want to quote the whole thing? lol :p My life on IRC no not really I berely started getting into it about 2 days ago :p You and your online multiplayer game can go staight to hell :p lol calling me an idiot look at you :p this one is for you. And yeah why dont you just go away or something :p stop flaming these set of 1337 coders. No one really wants you here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.