What's new

New releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarikoo

Flash, just read the " Whats new.txt", "Future plans:" section, and you'll see that the majority of your suggestions had been ever planned.

urherernow

You guys are forgetting one small detail...

What's this leaked source crap? Whomever let this source onto the net, wrote it themselves and isn't the REAL UltraHLE source. Aren't you people forgetting that Realityman deleted his source long ago? The fact that he deleted it, and no one else ever had it should tell anyone with half of a brain that what is floating around is not the true source...

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: You guys are forgetting one small detail...

urherernow said:
What's this leaked source crap? Whomever let this source onto the net, wrote it themselves and isn't the REAL UltraHLE source. Aren't you people forgetting that Realityman deleted his source long ago? The fact that he deleted it, and no one else ever had it should tell anyone with half of a brain that what is floating around is not the true source...

Yes it is you froot. :plain2:

You're forgetting that he gave the source to close friends. How do you know they didn't leak it? I've tested it and it works just like ultrahle. What i want to know is, how would someone go about faking a source that has all the same compatibility/features? You could say the exe was decompiled, but if that were the case it'd be impossible to re-compile.

n00bs..:sleepy:

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
lets see, you are WRONG. why don't you get the facts straight before you go running your mouth. RM didn't delete the source to the original version of UltraHLE (1.0), he deleted the source to the rewritten, never released version of UltraHLE (1.5, or whatever it was being called), that he was working on alone, without the help of Epsilon. The code that was leaked the public was that of the original UltraHLE (1.0), not that of the version of that RealityMan was working on by himself without the help of Epsilon. There, the code is legit, and you are WRONG.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
mesman00 said:
lets see, you are WRONG. why don't you get the facts straight before you go running your mouth. RM didn't delete the source to the original version of UltraHLE (1.0), he deleted the source to the rewritten, never released version of UltraHLE (1.5, or whatever it was being called), that he was working on alone, without the help of Epsilon. The code that was leaked the public was that of the original UltraHLE (1.0), not that of the version of UltraHLE RM was working on by himself without the help of Epsilon. There, the code is legit, and you are WRONG.

Well said. :thumbsup:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
No, you are all wrong, the leaked source must be fake, and it`s such a good fake, that it actually compiles into UHLE. Damn, how could they create such a good fake.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
DuDe said:
No, you are all wrong, the leaked source must be fake, and it`s such a good fake, that it actually compiles into UHLE. Damn, how could they create such a good fake.

ROFLMFAO!!

em, how is l@g a legend? yes, he did some cool things (of course some of the uhls mods were by other people) but it takes much much more to become an emu legend. :cool:

anyhow, great work l@g. :)

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
I'd absolutely love to see zilmar spec plugin support for uhle.
*IQ imagines a super-fast emu with the ability to use jabo's graphics and audio plugins*
It might not even be possible, but it sounds very good to me :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I can't even get ultrahle to load on my system, just sits there with no gui, and uses 99% of my cpu.

i have to remove it with task manager. :eek:

perfectdark

.mpk,.sra,.eep support

Your emulator is awesome l@g, but could you develop a support for the .mpk,.sra,.eep save files. I use PJ64 and i can't use my save so i don't want to begin again my favorite games (supermario64 and Zelda-ocarina of time (V1.0)).
I think i'm not alone in this case !

Thanks for the future zip support...

:happy:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Sayargh said:
I can't even get ultrahle to load on my system, just sits there with no gui, and uses 99% of my cpu.

Run it in windows 98 compatibilty mode. works fine for me like this.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Sayargh: Happened to me too. The solution? Take all of the spaces out of the path... :plain2:

But my problems with UltraHLE (plain, modifed and SupraHLE) extend beyond that.

warning(xxxxxxxx): retraces pending counter reset

xxxxxxxx = A string of numbers and letters that differs from ROM to ROM. (Example: 800B903C with Mario Kart 64).

This error message appears 20-30 seconds into any ROM and repeats over and over, slowing the ROM down to totally unplayable speeds.

This only happened since I upgraded to Windows XP. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wow, nice work with uhle (hehe still havnt downloaded it yet, but dont blame me, i still dont hav a connection in my room yet).

iq_132

Banned
Sayargh said:

I posted this question before. Cooliscool... I think it was...
Told me that you can't have spaces in the directory UHLE is in...
Ex c:\uhle\

OP
L

l@g

All that things are incoming, be patient, please...
I no post more message because I don´t have my own Internet connection (for now) :(

Mayco

cool release!

but, shouldn't this thread posted in the ultrahle forum?
/me waves at a mod/admin :)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I can't use UltraHLP with it to get my game pad working. is there another way or do i just have to keyboard it for now. and what exactly has changed. i still have the same type of problems as far as sound skipping in zelda when certain colors and charactors appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.