Just posting to say that this is the best emulation related
forum i've ever seen.
Thanks for it, the concept is great!
(~~)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Jaz said:
That lasted long then.

Yeah whats really funny is why he got banned. Here he claims this is the best forum ever, then in 6 other duplicate posts he rants about how much he hates us.

Martin

Administrator
Well, he's another of those losers desperately looking for attention, like Zero for instance, who told everyone his brother had died to get people to feel sorry for him. mightyrocket is another one. Well there are lots and lots of people, can't remember all.

This maggot is my favorite one:

http://www.emutalk.net/search.php?do=finduser&u=4681

That's all his posts. :p I think this posts here is what upset him (way to go Allnatural!):

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=16826

Then of course we have the class n00bs, like maximalred:

"NO NEED FOR HATTERS HATTERS ARE WHAT GETS EMULATIORS SHUTDOWN PERMITYLY LIKE FOREVER Why are you hatting"

Oh and this:

http://www.emutalk.net/showpost.php?p=34094&postcount=7

:D

Unfortunately some of the threads he posted in was deleted, there was some real gold material there.

Trotterwatch

Got to love some of those :) Here is one that was sent to me - and believe it or not everyone, I helped this kid out a lot!

read please.
i was just wondering the are the people like you the ones hoo can ban people. because i wan't you to ban me. because here they insulte me and don't help me. oh and the rules say that you can't call people names or insulte them. and they have been insulting me. but just to let you know that zero won't be here any more because he hates this place:D. bye may the stupid powers be with you :D:D just to let you know that if you were here i would cut you down with my kattana. !!!!!!!!AMAKAKERU RIUNO HIRA MEKI!!!!!!!

2fast4u

ah, i loved this post title ... "da cube has been emulated" :D you instantly know a persons iq when reading this kind of spelling.

WhiteX

Dudes, can we see why ppl are banned, i mean the outrageous posts they make?
If not, sorry.

smcd

2fast4u said:
ah, i loved this post title ... "da cube has been emulated" :D you instantly know a persons iq when reading this kind of spelling.
Unfortunately, thanks largely (in my opinion) to "hip hop culture" most of the US is going this route "da spellin yo" Listening to that stuff causes instant IQ drop :yucky:

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
sethmcdoogle said:
Unfortunately, thanks largely (in my opinion) to "hip hop culture" most of the US is going this route "da spellin yo" Listening to that stuff causes instant IQ drop :yucky:

The hip-hop culture in Germany is even worse! There's a hip-hop group named aggro-berlin, they're making very intelligent songs like the "Arschficksong" and merely profiling themselves on insults. And their "homies" are mostly doing one thing: Repeating the lists of insults that aggro berlin is calling lyrics (Like: "Nein man, isch hap gold und isch geb' euch allen auf fresse") Here's an example of "da typical homie": http://80.237.216.86/dasugb/DoenerGangAnthem.WMV

People in US can be glad that the hip-hop culture there isn't THAT fucked up :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Ugh.. hip hop culture.. fucking ignorant morons.. I so badly wanted to pull out a fucking gun and shoot this fucktard today when I heard him and his "crew" talking about a big "blood vs. crip crew fight head bustas".

Ugh, please Natural Selection, take your course already..

Trotterwatch

Ah, just been sent a nice Virus from this gimp (Catmanexe) :) He didn't do a very good job of it I'm afraid, here is his email:

Title: DUDE

hey long time Kevin.
still in sweden buddy?

hope everythings okay,with
a...you know.
anyways,hadta change my email,
tis here now. good luck,
and, happy belated !!! (see atached)
~chez

Formatting kept as received, Virus included was 7megs in size, albeit of course Hotmail blocked it anyways, hence his beautifully crafted email + virus were for nought.