What's new

chankast 3.0 when ?????'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrador you ....... Your Q.I. is -20 ok ? You dont understand anithing, c or visual basic and chanka :). My picture .... you dont answer to my question, when ? in 2005 chankast 3.0 :bye3: ? is over ? source code ?

Clements

:snore:

For the nine-hundred and ninety nine quadrillion, nine-hundred and ninety nine billion, nine-hundred and ninety nine million, nine-hundred and ninety nine thousand and nine-hundred and ninety ninth time, it's out when it's out, and whining about it will only have a negative effect.

Gorxon

Administrator
Ouch...this is almost too funny to be closed. *chuckle*

I am certain I can read greek better than whatever language your post was in...what was I to answer by the way? :p

OP
N

nunoblindorr

Banned
you ...

You you are nothing .... :party: leave the emulator ya, you dont have news ? why ? you are administrador ? what administrador are you ? you sucks! and tkanks to Hexidecimal Emutalk Gaurdian thanks a lot you are helping .... you dont understand that chnakast is over .... they dont have balls to say that is over !!!!! :) :yucky:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone ban this idiot quick. :plain:

LOLEZ omfgs yes chankast is deaded!!!11 yeh gorxon u r teh sucks! chancast pwns! chancast is over and a new version will not coming out!!!! this is sad but live goes on.!!1?

btw that pic r0x...i tink it shuld be teh new logo!!!

Last edited:

SHINLAZER

I keep my faith, the next version of Chankast will be out, i dont know if will be soon, or late, but those guys will surprise us like they did in the other versions...

CHANKAST RULZZ !!! :D

Knuckles

I really wonder why such people are thinking that the authors of most big emulators got nothing else to do then to code it and make it perfect. Get a life damnit, be already happy to be able to use that emulator, if they wanted, they could simply decide not to release it at all because of you lamers are impatients.

And making those useless threads are 1 more thing that are making the authors not to release it soon, they aren't working for you, they just like to code and the challenge of emulating that console, in the future, just stfu and wait.

NO u stfu!!! i wnt to play dc games on d pc!!! it is not fair on me if dere is no new version :( :( :( :(

plz plz plz relz new version omg omg

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
You know, you could just, BUY a goddamned dreamcast, theyre 20 FUCKING DOLLARS!

Someone ban this fuckwit.

Trotterwatch

Administrador you ....... Your Q.I. is -20 ok ? You dont understand anithing, c or visual basic and chanka

mi Q.I is only -27 I r stupid!

Please PLEASE tell me this wasn't a windup dude, no one can seriously mock other peoples intelligence whilst posting the biggest shitload of gibberish in the history of mankind. Heck I'll gladly leave you unbanned, as well you've given me the biggest laugh in a long time :)

but im so poor i cnt afford a dreamcast..only a atlon 64 pc with a geforce 6800ultra :( if i could afford a dc i wuld get 1 but i spend so mcuh money on my 10mbit connection i cant :( :(

hexidecimal u r a n00b lololol. go 2 hell and stop posting coz u suck!!!111 i will fry ur small balls!

Last edited:

Knuckles

Hexidecimal said:
You know, you could just, BUY a goddamned dreamcast, theyre 20 FUCKING DOLLARS!

but me as no money and ma mommy dont want to pay!! I 4 old and I can play with the CPU I can clik the menu and plays gamez!!!!!1!! I'm the r0x0rZ! I are the best ! I want free gamez and emulatorz for my CPU! lolz!

:p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
NO NEED FOR HATTERS HATTERS ARE WHAT GETS EMULATIORS SHUTDOWN PERMITYLY LIKE FOREVER Why are you hatting

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Hohohho.jpg

My logo is better!

Whirlinurd

I can now understand why Icarus was never released. They had foreseen that we are not ready to receive and patiently wait for a new version. I believe that the Chankast members are experiencing these same feelings now. Since every now and then there is a new whining question about a new release of Chankast but they can not understand that it is stated in the rules to not ask about these things, so respect that. I can understand that every now and then someone wants to know about an estimate or a status report about the project. I am wondering how long it will take after the new release of Chankast until this happens all over again. As a final note I also want to mention the Q.I. remark in some earlier messages. I will tell you that I.Q. (Intelligence Quotient) is the correct way.

Godfather

i don't understand some of you guys, why are you always telling us to wait and stfu because, then the dev's will work harder, do you people realy think thats the truth? i don't think so, someone need to wake them up, and if they are not going to work on the emulator or simply don't have the time or maybe don't want to, then plz release source code.
i waited for a long time, and now i have enough, last week i brought DreamCast for 60 euros with few games, and now i download the games, i have a big big collection, so my advice to you who are waiting for chanka, don't, just buy a dreamcast and download as many games as you want, i allready burned like 50 cd's :devil: .
i know that you people here are against warez and copying games, but i don't care, because why would i buy games for a system that is allready almost dead and no games are made, so i download them for free.
I have new pc, but still i buy DreamCast because i like old games :p .
Hups Hups hura!!!

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
i don't understand some of you guys, why are you always telling us to wait and stfu because, then the dev's will work harder, do you people realy think thats the truth? i don't think so, someone need to wake them up, and if they are not going to work on the emulator or simply don't have the time or maybe don't want to, then plz release source code.

We say this because we can, do you know how hard it is to code a emulator? There is no wizard where you click a button and jerk off while windows creates it for you. The authors, staff members and users with a higher Q.I :p than 3 all find begging threads really annoying. They are working hard and putting a lot of effort into the work they do and they will not appreciate some kid with bad grammer crying because he has not got a new version in a couple of months. If it bothers you so much make your own god damn emulator.

i waited for a long time, and now i have enough, last week i brought DreamCast for 60 euros with few games, and now i download the games, i have a big big collection, so my advice to you who are waiting for chanka, don't, just buy a dreamcast and download as many games as you want, i allready burned like 50 cd's

Well done you actually bought a dreamcast, what are you complaining for now that you can play the games?

Question? When can I get the latest version of Chankast?

Answer: When it is fucking ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.