What's new

new daedalus gfx plugin released!

zorbid

Gamer123 said:
How did you guys get it to work on 1964? Everytime I try to run it, I just get a bunch of mixed up colors???
I don't know if it will help, but you could try to dl the latest official ini, or Duncan's unofficial which is "younger".

StrmnNrmn

Zorbid: Lots of thanks for all the screenshots and feedback - it's very helpful when tracking down some of the more obscure bugs. I think the main job at the moment is to get the plugin running well in all the other emulators, and then work on some of the more severe glitches. Thanks again!

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I've tried the latest Ini, and that doesnt help. I put in the directory of my emu (both 1964 and PJ64). I've even tried the plugin on Daedalus, but it just freezes my computer. I dont know where to find duncan's ini. Does he have an official site anywhere?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
did you try to put the ini in the plugin directory? I don't know if it works but it helps to try...

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Yep. I have it both in the directory of the emu and in the plugin folder. Its strange though, the .07b plugin works fine for me, but not this one.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
zorbid said:

* Games that do not show anything

- Zelda OOT (e) , in 1964( dlist, 44%). Ok in tr64 and Pj64.
- Turok, Dinosaur Hunterdlist @ 0%, works in Pj64, looks good, but not very stable.
- Turok 2 dlist @ 0%
- Turok 3 dlist @ 0%
- Gaunntlet legend dlist @ 0%

More games to come, with screens attached. :)

hmmm, turok runs amazing for me on 1964

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
and zelda:OOT (E) has a plugin exception, but works up until the intro, i cant be arsed to post screenshots.

zorbid

For Turok, I think I should have waited a bit more. 1964 was saying video 0%, but the other numbers were ok... In Pj, I had dlist: 0.x%, so I waited until it worked.

In tr64, Zelda works well, even in game. But there are some issues. StrmnNrmn, do you want me to post more shots? It would be good to know the games that you test by yourself...

Tarzan is playable, (although it looks better with Rice's unofficial current release.)

Donkey kong has a "frozen menu" problem. Noting moves. In game looks like the unofficial). And there is the bouncing cam bug.

Brian2

DeadalusGraphics Plugin

I tried compiling the source for the plugin today and got an error about a missing file "D3DRender_Combine.inl" Is this file missing or am I just missing something?

Thanks,
-Brian