What's new

NEMU RULEZ....(try to beat this emu!!)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
oh well

Tesla-Guy said:
Nemu64 and pj64 have nothing to do with snes emulation, since snes emulators are all LLE and have 99,9999% compatibility ???

maybe someday computers and emulation will get to the point where n64 emulation can be considered low level emulation we can only hope ??? :D :colgate:

Lemmy

LLE for N64?

Low Level Emulation for n64?

Believe me, you wouldn't want it. It would limit us to 320x240 resolution in most games, and we could not take advantage of cool 3d features (like shutter glasses, antialiasing etc etc)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Re: LLE for N64?

Lemmy said:
Low Level Emulation for n64?

Believe me, you wouldn't want it. It would limit us to 320x240 resolution in most games, and we could not take advantage of cool 3d features (like shutter glasses, antialiasing etc etc)

no no no you didnt get what i ment, what i was saying is that n64 emulation would probably get to the point where all the things being done to it at a later stage would be considered high level and what ever is being done to it now would be considered low level ........ hope i was clear......oh never mind...... in any case hows it going for you and LaC?

Last edited:
OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
yeah lemmy, can u give us a brief status update on nemu? Most folks around are kinda depressed coz PJ64 is "dead" - so could cheer us a bit up? (No, I don't wanna know when it is going to be released or so....just what the latest challenge was or what u managed to fix ;) )

Lemmy

something new?

I'll post status updates when I feel its time to, not by request. All I want to say right now its going to take quite some time until the next release. But I never said something else.

deekay2

*sigh*, one can always dream...
j/k - take as long as u need to lemmy im sure the finished product will exceed out expectations