What's new

Need help with Perfect Dark testing

Trotterwatch

There is this one other motion blur effect that you get when you go into a room with radiation in (for example on the 2nd level where the camspy should be used). Picture taken with Orkins GLN64, on an Athlon 900mhz with GF3.

Knuckles

Gonetz, try re-download the save, It is fine here. I downloaded it...

EDIT: btw, the sky emulated in Jabo 1.1, is fixed in position depending of the player looking location. the real sky is supposed to be like a moving texture on a fixed sheet in the sky.

Good luck, I can't wait to test this Glide64 version :) keep working like this and you'll be the god of N64 video plugins!

:paperbag:

Last edited:
OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Knuckles said:
Gonetz, try re-download the save, It is fine here. I downloaded it...
Thanks

Knuckles said:
EDIT: btw, the sky emulated in Jabo 1.1, is fixed in position depending of the player looking location. the real sky is supposed to be like a moving texture on a fixed sheet in the sky.
As I thought. Jabo did not solved the sky problem, he did a hack instead. I can do it too, but I will not, it's better to have no sky.

Knuckles said:
Good luck, I can't wait to test this Glide64 version :) keep working like this and you'll be the god of N64 video plugins!
New version will not be ready soon, even for testing. I'm trying to do some hard things, it's very time consuming, but if I will succeed...

pandamoan

Banned
Gonetz said:
Thanks

As I thought. Jabo did not solved the sky problem, he did a hack instead. I can do it too, but I will not, it's better to have no sky.

New version will not be ready soon, even for testing. I'm trying to do some hard things, it's very time consuming, but if I will succeed...

u rock dude. i can't wait to try the new one out also.. :)

1964 .9.9 with the new glide = ownage!

:D

Knuckles

Gonetz said:

great thing that you are working hard on it! again, about the sky, it's bad not to have the sky emulated ( not even in any other plugins) but if you can't find a way to emulates it, it's not that bad. but you would have made one thing for sure that no one did before ;). Still, the plugin with beat all the others in PD. about the motion blur, I saw that on GLN64, it's running really fast, same for camspy.night vision and stuffs on some other plugins. Another stuff, the same camspy effect appear with the second fonction of the slayer, when you are in the rocket guiding it.

Last edited:

Robert

could you see about fixing a problem/s with combat simulator, im not sure how to put this. when you add sims and change there characters and start it locks-up. team highlights are not visible unless they fade in & out other than that no go, not sure if it's a lens thing or bug. good luck ;)