What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Need all of Djipi's cel shaded mod

pichuscute

I have the final pack of Djipi's OoT mod but I can't find any packs with the sky, ground, grass, fence, etc. Can anyone give me the files of the rest of the textures not in the last pack? and dont hostem here cuz it wont load on my comp.

plzzzzzzz... i need some1 to help. its been 9 days!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

pichuscute

thx, now i have everything. but when i walk around, the chests, rocks, grass, and paths flash from dark to light and its really annoying. im using proj. 64 and can any1 help?

ctatumt

Yeah I was having this problem also. It's easy fix! All right so start up the game then go to options-configure graphics plugin then under the "Current Game Options" UNCHECK "Primary Depth Hack". Click ok and it will still flicker so restart the game and it should be all good!

hope this helps!

OP
P

pichuscute

Edit: nvm it still didnt work and i have the primary deph off

plz does some1 kno whats wrong, oh and im using Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.2

Last edited by a moderator:

JHdD

Tutorial Writer
I had the same problem when I used the DX9 version of the RiceVideo 6.12, just use the DX8 version.

JHdD

Tutorial Writer
Go to the Options and there are two Rice Video plugins you can choose from, the DirectX 9 version and the normal one (DirectX 8).