What's new

NDS2xGL a utility to double de nds window

BmWm3GtR

Slowdown

Hey I was wondering if I was doing soemthing wrong. I placed everything in the N0$Gba folder and then i open the NDS2xGL and it opens but it just completly slows my computer down. I have no programs running, so I dont know if I have to change something in the settings. Help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

OP
Mysoft

Mysoft

Hey I was wondering if I was doing soemthing wrong. I placed everything in the N0$Gba folder and then i open the NDS2xGL and it opens but it just completly slows my computer down. I have no programs running, so I dont know if I have to change something in the settings. Help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

Ok, if the program run, you can try changing the Texture in nds2xgl menu to 32bits... but if not works then is something wrong with the detection of the no$gba screen.. that is buggy in nds2xgl 2.0, just wait a bit more for the new nds2xgl version ^^ (i guess 3-4 days)

MJM

Thanks for the link, but when I'm running it with the rom loaded both screens are white (Ie no graphics appearing). Any idea what is causing this?

MJM

Pokemon Diamond. Now, I am aware of the problems that this game currently has with emulation so maybe my problem is related to that. I've tried Phoenix Wright also and I've got the same result. I'm guessing that it's maybe a problem with settings. Any ideas on how to fix them?

MJM

Well, when I run the no$gba.exe file, everything runs fine. When I want to run the NDS2cGL.exe file it starts up with a blank screen. I'm on Vista, so perhaps it's something to do with my OS.

Ody

Sorry, I don't know the answer. Everything works fine on my computer (XP though)...

loleoc

Great!

With this I can play new super mario bros and metroid prime at 60 fps between 75 and 100 %, obviously without sound, on my low end pc! (Celeron 3.06 ghz + DDR 533 MHZ 512 MB + Geforce 3 64 MB).

Good!

cyx

ok found something good for vista user, get opengl.icd from your 3d card manufacturer. nvidia bundled them on some driver version. no idea about ati though :(

OP
Mysoft

Mysoft

oh, im sorry i've been away some weeks, cuz im doing my pokemon Diamond Pearl BOT to play it in the IRC ( irc.dejatoons.net | #battlearena )

and about the NDS2XGL...

i have a pseudo 2.1 version that are working in windows vista, its working, but its not finished yet, if anyone really need it, send-me a mail =)

Last edited:
OP
Mysoft

Mysoft

can't send email ..
anyway is it possible to use NDS2XGL for other emulator as well ?

yes its possible, i guess that i can add, a function to help ADVANCED USERS, use thing in any program that actually have a internal buffer of the screen, (not Opengl surfaces), but who needs it?

cyx

yes its possible, i guess that i can add, a function to help ADVANCED USERS, use thing in any program that actually have a internal buffer of the screen, (not Opengl surfaces), but who needs it?

I do :p It would be great for any 2D emulator that doesn't have proper 2x (or above) filter.