What's new

N64 Glide Plugin Part 5

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
:p
It's better than ever!
Now, don't fear, voodoo users, because you won't miss anything by choosing this plugin over jabo's anymore! ;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
he sounds like a bot from irc! anyway, it works amazing...evoodoo seemed to work a biut crappy on glide0.1, but works amazingly on glide0.2 . thanks dave, this is truly a sweet release. goldeneye has never worked better, in fact im happy to say it is better than ultrahle, and speed is perfect. thanks again, and too all the other testers as well, especially ogy for his list.

/me hands u all a nice can of beer for ur hard work :D

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
sk8bloke22 said:
evoodoo seemed to work a biut crappy on glide0.1, but works amazingly on glide0.2 .

Trust me, the evoodoo beta team & McLeod Worked hard as much as the Voodoo beta testers to get it working correctly... :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh sorry i didnt mean it to come out like that. i almost complete forgot to thank mcleod and evoodoo team. most of the issues hav gone, u just need to play mario kart to see that. well done.

/me hands evoodoo team beers all round.

Trotterwatch

The only problems I have noticed all seem to be quite consistent with each other (and thus I am thinking I should remove all registry settings and uninstall the emulators and plugins).

My problems for example:

Knockout Kings (looks magnificent) though every time I finish a fight the screen partly minimizes and then freezes - I can only close the rom and start again.

Mario Kart - at the start of the race the same thing happens, the screen minimizes slightly and locks

This happens with U(!) version of both roms, having said that I'm pretty certain this is a problem with my system.

Anyways, other feedback:

The image quality for this plugin is quite simply superb - everything looks just right (Mario Party 3 looks sublime for example).

zorbid

It is indeed an very good piece of work. :) As the latest eVoodoo is.
A lot of thanks to Dave, Gonetz, Gugaman, Ogy for the ini, McLeod and Cpu MasteR. (did I forget someone?)

I don't have any problem with Mario kart u! so far.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
sk8bloke22 said:
yeh sorry i didnt mean it to come out like that. i almost complete forgot to thank mcleod and evoodoo team. most of the issues hav gone, u just need to play mario kart to see that. well done.

/me hands evoodoo team beers all round.

;)

linker

Emutalk Member
zorbid said:
A lot of thanks to Dave, Gonetz, Gugaman, Ogy for the ini, McLeod and Cpu MasteR. (did I forget someone?)

I think so ;).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
zorbid said:

I don't have any problem with Mario kart u! so far.
Yes, the beta-testers for glide64 and evoodoo.
Which includes me.
Linker...
(and more, ask dave)

cold1

zelda master!
do you mind if i beta test glide64 too?? i can be trusted not to leak it out. and i have a voodoo3 3500 pci card as well. along with a2ed pc.which is a amd 750 dual cpu.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
cold1 said:
do you mind if i beta test glide64 too?? i can be trusted not to leak it out. and i have a voodoo3 3500 pci card as well. along with a2ed pc.which is a amd 750 dual cpu.

We have enough, thx...

icepir8

Dave: Is the grBufferClear the problem with eVoodoo users and the newest Glide64? And have the creators of eVoodoo been informed about the bug?