What's new

N64 Adaptoids on eBay!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Another person on ebay? Also, Remember that this auction requires PayPal. I was forced to retract my bid because I dont use PayPal.

I already have an adaptiod, but it would have been nice to have another one. Oh well

/me Hugs his Adaptiod :whistling

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
If you had a "buy it now" option under retail, that would be nice.

I would rather get an adapter for the GCN controller.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
nephalim said:
If you had a "buy it now" option under retail, that would be nice.

I would rather get an adapter for the GCN controller.
Yeah, wish I could. Need 10 feedbacks or more before I can.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Well the buy it now option would have run off anyway after my first bid ;)

Plus it allows more people to have a chance to get it.

2fast4u

vampireuk said:
Well the buy it now option would have run off anyway after my first bid ;)

well there is the option to just sell it at a fixed price with no bidding at all .. kinda ruins the fun of ebay tho, the point anyway.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Getting close, now people. :)
If the Adaptoid goes to the current high bidder, he'll get it 25% cheaper than the retail price.

You'll see more of these Adaptoids on eBay soon, because I've just invested my whole pay check (or what was left of it :p) in a box of them. Unfortunately I can't offer the buy now option yet as explained above, but I'll continue giving people the chance to get one for just $9.99 (not likely only one person bids, but who knows), or at least quite a bit cheaper than retail. :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
It turned out pretty good, the buyer was a little slow to pay because he had to transfer some funds to his paypal account, but yesterday I received the money and sent off the Adaptoid.

We'll have more Adaptoids on eBay very shortly. :)

smegforbrain

URAMetroid said:
Don't bet on it, first bid means nothing!

The first bid means alot if it's the winning bid. :)

They have a saying on the ebay community boards (having visited there recently for something): Bid once, bid late, bid your max. :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
smegforbrain said:
Yeah, I noticed that one earlier.

But in the end, I just said hell with it and ordered one from the ZTNetstore website... only going to pay a few bucks more, and I don't have to wait another week to see if I even win. :)

Yeah, I wish I could do the "buy it now" option, but I need a feedback of 10 or more. If you guys want one without bidding, send me $25 plus the shipping fee (view the auction for details) and I'll ship one off. At least $5 cheaper than retail, and even cheaper if you live in Europe. :)

My paypal ID is [email protected]. Don't forget the address. :)

alexa999

Banned
Martin said:
Yeah, I wish I could do the "buy it now" option, but I need a feedback of 10 or more. If you guys want one without bidding, send me $25 plus the shipping fee (view the auction for details) and I'll ship one off. At least $5 cheaper than retail, and even cheaper if you live in Europe. :)

My paypal ID is [email protected]. Don't forget the address. :)
But then its 30 dollars anyway! (With shipping.) :getlost:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
alexa999 said:
But then its 30 dollars anyway! (With shipping.) :getlost:
Where did you get the idea jandaman and ztnetshop offers free shipping and handling? I'm guessing it's around $5-7 depending on where they're sending. So, try to be a little more appreciative. :getlost:

alexa999

Banned
Martin said:
Where did you get the idea jandaman and ztnetshop offers free shipping and handling? I'm guessing it's around $5-7 depending on where they're sending. So, try to be a little more appreciative. :getlost:
I guess so, but the only reason that I was gonna try to bid was for the hope of getting it for less than $30 with shipping. :plain:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Then bid. The last one went for $23 plus $5.50 S&H = $28.50.