What's new

Mystical Ninja-Starring Goemon (U) [!]

OP
shadow4_22

shadow4_22

Valek said:
I remember the game looking so much better on the actual n64 system..

Of course it looks better on N64, Most games do.
Plus this Plugin hasnt really been developed much (I think?)

crhylove

Banned
which is too bad imho... i think opengl beats directx most of the time (for me) on my geforce3.. very rarely do you get to make a fair comparison, though.

rhy

OP
shadow4_22

shadow4_22

Yup openGL is faster than DirectX when it comes to ATI cards and Nvidia cards(I think). I use icepir8's plugin but its kinda slow with my specs so im forced to use Jabo's(Its good but I want an OpenGl Plugin).

Anyways, I still dont know why 1964's openGL plugin plays this game (and most of the other games) faster than Icepir8's, and Jabo's Plugin.....
I was surprised to see most of the games go at around 55 fps(again look at my specs). With Jabo's I get like 45 fps (sometimes more sometimes less). But of course the graphics are real bad with this 1964 plugin.

It runs Mario64 at 61fps with playble graphics compared to Jabos that runs at 57 or 56 fps (sometimes it goes down to 48fps) with perfect graphics.

Also another game that runs slowwwwwwwwww with jabos DirectX plugin but, 1964's oplengl plugin plays it semi-fast(although the graphics make it unplayble). This game is Killer Instinct Gold (U) (V1.0) [!].

W/E
My question is still: Why does this plugin run all these games faster than with the more developed plagins like jabo's, unofficial daedalus, or icper8's?? ?? ??
Can it be because of my ATI card?And if it is I really hope this plugin gets worked on some more.:1964:

Poobah

I've also noticed the horrible framerates with Jabo's plugin, however Mystical Ninja runs at 110 FPS with 1964 and Rice's Video plugin using DirectX on my computer.On the bad side, it's a 45 hertz game like Mario Party 1 so the sound is a bit 'flickery'. And I don't like using 'sync game to audio'.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Why did you revive such an old thread? :term:

Anyway, This game is fully playable with rices video plugin.

Clements

Hmm, this thread existed before Rice's Daedalus/Video was out...

The fact that the game was practically fullspeed with the 1964 OpenGL plugin helped Rice improve the performance of his plugin with this game. I actually discovered that the 1964 OpenGL plugin was practically fullspeed a whole year after shadow4_22 did when I did a search of old posts.

cozmo477477

Mystical ninja properly working for me

I have no problem's with this game what so ever, oh yeah and all the cheats work as well =]

Mystical_Ninja-0.jpg

Mystical_Ninja-1.jpg

Mystical_Ninja-4.jpg

Mystical_Ninja-5.jpg

Mystical_Ninja-6.jpg

Using either RICE'S DAEDALUS [5.3.1/5.3.0/5.2.0] FOR GRAPHICS

[SCHIBO'S AUDIO PLUGIN 1.2 BASED ON ULTRA HLE] FOR SOUND'S

Last edited:

Beans

haha funny

1st pic: no comment...
second pic: yeah? well you're invisible...
third pic: i know the question you're all wondering,"if you're invisible can that damn pickpocket still steal your money?
why yes he can.