What's new

Mystical Ninja-Starring Goemon (U) [!]

shadow4_22

I dont know if anyone has noticed that Mystical Ninja - Starring Goemon (U) [!] runs faster with 1964's OpenGL 4.50 plugin
(fast enough to play the game in crappy PC 50fps) than any other plugin. The problem is that the graphics of OpenGL 4.50 are really bad.....???

Has anyone else try this?
And does anyone know why?

Last edited:

Duncan

N64 Addict
This is one game that plagues us all, both 1964 and PJ64 have the same "major slowdown" problem, no fix in sight just yet.

OP
shadow4_22

shadow4_22

Yeah i know that its slow on all emus, but why is it that 1964's openGL plugin plays it almost full speed? In my pc none of the other plugins (including Jabo's) come close to the speed of this opengl plugin (only in this game).......also Jabo's plugin and all other have been developed for a long time and it plays this game slower than this plugin which hasnt really been developed much.... hmm
I guess whoever created the plugin must have done something everyone else didnt do..........?

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
erm, that plugin ran at steady 2-15 vi/s for me. it took me 5 minutes to get to the title screen, i dont see where it is fast :/

OP
shadow4_22

shadow4_22

speed pics

Look at the speed and the bad graphics...

mn1.jpg

mn2.jpg

mn3.jpg

OP
shadow4_22

shadow4_22

???????????

So am I the only person getting this speed with this plugin or is someone else getting the same?