What's new

Moderate Moderators

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
What the fuck? I never pm'd that retard about anything0, nor emailed his stupid ass. Infact, he's the one who PM'd me last night. It read:

"ok lets get something straight.. i have removed myself from the ultrahle alpha due to scyther not allowing me to actually improve the emulator and trying to force me off cause "hes" running the emulator.. theres something i agree with u about and that its not going anywhere if scyther continues to run the group ok thats why i said i had problems but didn't say anything cause i thought he might grow up but no he didn't and this saying l337.. where u get this from? i haven't said that at all.. ok.. just post positive things.. i only annoyed at u due to the fact that ur attacking me and no posting anything that the thread is saying ok.. so chill dude"

Mods are welcome to check out my PMs aswell.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
cooliscoo said:
What the fuck? I never pm'd that retard about anything0, nor emailed his stupid ass. Infact, he's the one who PM'd me last night. It read:

"ok lets get something straight.. i have removed myself from the ultrahle alpha due to scyther not allowing me to actually improve the emulator and trying to force me off cause "hes" running the emulator.. theres something i agree with u about and that its not going anywhere if scyther continues to run the group ok thats why i said i had problems but didn't say anything cause i thought he might grow up but no he didn't and this saying l337.. where u get this from? i haven't said that at all.. ok.. just post positive things.. i only annoyed at u due to the fact that ur attacking me and no posting anything that the thread is saying ok.. so chill dude"

Mods are welcome to check out my PMs aswell.

Cool common man, would ya plase stop swearing in threads. Its starting to get me going and trust, no one want to get me pissed off. If you have a problem
THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE
stop posing in a thread about it, go to a Mod or and Admin and talk to them. Bringing it up in the forums does nothing but cause more trouble. If I see this kinda crap in the future I pass judgement upon you.

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Malcolm said:
Cool common man, would ya plase stop swearing in threads. Its starting to get me going and trust, no one want to get me pissed off. If you have a problem
THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE
stop posing in a thread about it, go to a Mod or and Admin and talk to them. Bringing it up in the forums does nothing but cause more trouble. If I see this kinda crap in the future I pass judgement upon you.

Sorry, I'll stop. I wasn't very happy seeing that he was telling lies about me when I wasn't there to back it up. :doh:

L

Lachp30

As far as I see it, the Mods do a damn good job of controlling the flow of what gets posted in these forums (see my post a couple of months back and you will see what I'm trying to get at). :plain: