What's new

Moderate Moderators

doggie

Banned
maybe u should moderate certain moderators.. seems they like placing warning points on ppl that speak up on abuse and they get points that others deserve:getlost:

2fast4u

ok, seriously ... you will notice that the only people who are bitching about the rules are the ones who broke the rules. this post is completely redundant and YOU are in no position to criticize us.

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
god sake ban me.. others seem to be able to break it and its like oh well.. but no.. it comes to ppl that seem to say "hey user has been abusing me" its like.. Quote"Oh well, deal with it" .. thats good moderation guys:getlost:

Trotterwatch

K, well I did want to make my 1000th post under happier circumstances than this - but if you don't quit whining then you will yourself get a ban.

The fact that you haven't been banned before this shows that we are not half as harsh or quick to act as you are implying.

Trotterwatch

If (or more likely when) we ban this whining mofo can I do the honours seeing as it was my 1000th post and all (sort of a mini-celebration? hehe) :)

:saint:

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
ok to the point.. a specific user.. cooliscoo is constanly annoying me via pm, email and on threads i start.. its getting stupid.. i said something and nothing happens.. even though u all know u've banned him before for such things.. i'm sorry.. its rather stupid, annoying and disrepective..

Trotterwatch

doggie said:
ok to the point.. a specific user.. cooliscoo is constanly annoying me via pm, email and on threads i start.. its getting stupid.. i said something and nothing happens.. even though u all know u've banned him before for such things.. i'm sorry.. its rather stupid, annoying and disrepective..

So you thought it would be constructive instead of politely informing a moderator by PM, you would instead whine about it on the board thus creating a bad atmosphere?

I have granted you your wish from the 2nd post in this thread btw.... if anyone else reads this and feels they have a gripe about a user, then by all means PM a Mod or an Admin and we will sort it out.

2fast4u

his pm i got this morning...

could u do ur job of warning cooliscoo.. due to the fact he was banned and now using a diffrent name plus harrassing me every topic i post in

2fast4u

i cant exactly say this was constructive. "could u do your damn job" doesnt exactly motivate me to do something :saint: plus there is no point in banning a lamer pissing off another lamer :D

Trotterwatch

could u do ur job of warning cooliscoo.. due to the fact he was banned and now using a diffrent name plus harrassing me every topic i post in

Not worded in the best manner I must admit.... Idiot!

i cant exactly say this was constructive. "could u do your damn job" doesnt exactly motivate me to do something plus there is no point in banning a lamer pissing off another lamer

Yeah, I almost feel tempted to give cooliscool a reward, lol

You've got to love these hidden posts :)
:emutalk:

doggi

Banned
then by all means PM a Mod or an Admin and we will sort it out.
i've done my fair share and only replys are only from 2fast4u.. i wish i actually saved all previous pm messages..

icepir8

I have to agree with doggie on one point cooliscool gets on my nerves with his flaming. I'm not saying doggie is right, he defintly feeds right into him.

I think we need to do something about both.

Trotterwatch

Yeah I think someone probably needs to send a PM to Cooliscool asking him to quit flaming - I was browsing Ngemu aimslessly a few days back and even spotted a post from Cooliscool flaming someone for no reason (the mod had to warn him to stop).

Hey, Doggie

ever heard of an ignore-list. You can add Cooliscoo(l) to it and it ignores all the PM's of him.

Edit: And all his posts are invisible for you. So enough reasons. Maybe someone can lock this thread. It's useless.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
doggie said:
maybe u should moderate certain moderators.. seems they like placing warning points on ppl that speak up on abuse and they get points that others deserve:getlost:

No one's perfect, but I'm sure all moderators are doing their best to keep the forums fair and a nice place to visit, and sometimes they need to ban people, issue warnings, lock threads and other moderating duties that are required.

How about if we leave this place unmoderatored for a week? After that I think you would appreciate the moderator's work more. Once again, noone's perfect.

Most issues regarding moderating duties are discussed among the moderators in the staff forum, and we ask eachother for advice.

As Trotterwatch pointed out earlier, if you feel you've been mistreated, please send us a PM.