What's new

Metroid zero mission!

J

Juan Carlos

Well I really didn't wanted to say that is bored, but it's very easy to get lost in metroid 2, due to similiarity between most of the zones.

You haven't completed metroid 2 yet? Than I must warn tou that you'll have a tough time fighting against the metroid queen. Even today, I can't believe I defeated it. IT'S HUGE!

J

Juan Carlos

Talking about metroid games... does any of you know if nintendo plans to release a sequel to metroid prime? That would be awesome.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Juan Carlos said:
Talking about metroid games... does any of you know if nintendo plans to release a sequel to metroid prime? That would be awesome.

You mean you missed it? Prime 2 was announced last E3.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Tagrineth said:
No way! Metroid II is easily the most brutal in the series, and the different Metroid forms are really neat. Really awesome that the insane Omega Metroids got some more screen time in Fusion. ^_^

Metroid II is probably also one of the hardest, though - navigation on SR388 is a hell of a chore. I'm stuck on my second time through, with some 4~6 Metroids to go...

I totally agree, Metroid II fucking kicked ass.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tagrineth said:
You mean you missed it? Prime 2 was announced last E3.
Lmfao.
That game's been announced forever...
Yet, we know nothing about the details. But there are some screenies somewhere methinks.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Doomulation said:
Lmfao.
That game's been announced forever...
Yet, we know nothing about the details. But there are some screenies somewhere methinks.

What I mean by "announced" is that Retro made it quite official with their teaser video.

And, we do know one thing for sure: They're going to include SOME kind of multiplayer. o.o

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Juan Carlos said:
Well I really didn't wanted to say that is bored, but it's very easy to get lost in metroid 2, due to similiarity between most of the zones.

You haven't completed metroid 2 yet? Than I must warn tou that you'll have a tough time fighting against the metroid queen. Even today, I can't believe I defeated it. IT'S HUGE!

Oh, by the way. I said I'm stuck on my second time through, silly ^_^

The Metroid Queen is so horribly easy, though. Just open your gun arm barrel, wait for her to lunge forward, and mash B. I once killed her in one lunge (over 200 missiles fired). :flowers:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Now that's much....
There's one thing I do wonder, though... when are we going to get details on metroid prime 2? :D No release date, no progress report...nothing :( that's life, huh?