What's new

Memory card Emulation

Pky

Not necessarily will make games work better, or make them go more than it did without.. but well..

DOGG

raksmey1309 said:
Save Game??IS Memory card possible in Dolphin 1.03??
Gee, i don't know... why don't you have a read of the thread?
FiRES said:
it is relative easy to port the memory-card emulation of dolwin to dolphin. But there are no plans to do this in then near future.

Cheers F|RES

ps: there are several reasons why we dont want to do it, but this isnt the right place to discuss it

mumei

doesn't animal crossing require a memory card to play? there are pics of it loading and being played on the dolphin website...

Fool

Me
I havent played it from lots of time but if I remember correctly it doesn't need memory card to play ;)

bcrew1375

Note, I am not asking for memory card emulation, I'm just trying to point something out. I'm pretty sure that you could temporarily emulate the memory card in RAM. Just delete it upon closing the program. I don't see any reason that wouldn't be possible(I don't know much about Gamecube, though). That would allow compatibility with games that do require a memory card, but it also wouldn't allow people to play through an entire game, which would defeat the purpose of buying a Gamecube(which JinXD pointed out).