What's new

Megaman 64 Saved file loading problems

Decoy71

I go to load my saved game and the game freezes up as soon as it goes to the load game menu........any way to fix that?

OP
D

Decoy71

yea this happened to me before but i got this rom from a dif place........ maybe its the emu?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
First, you gave absolutely no helpful information. What emulator and plugins are you using? And what GAME? How do you overlook something that major?

OP
D

Decoy71

usin pj64 v 1.6, default plugins, and it would help if you looked at the thread title to find out what game which is megaman 64 aka. legends

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Does this freezing happen with any other game? Have you checked that your ROM is a good dump?

OP
D

Decoy71

when i got it had (U) next to it, and no it hasn't happened to any other game. i've tried playin on both v1.4 and 1.6 of pj64, 1.4 works but the walls in the game are black making it annoying to play.....and 1.6 has issues loading native saves on megaman 64, more like unable to reach the load saved data menu. It works perfectly fine w/o any saved data. because i went into the load saved data menu w/o any problems before i started , because this happened before to me, thinking it was just the rom. but now it doesn't seem like it.

Agozer

I can't really help you much here, since I've only been playing Megaman Legends on the PSX. But IIRC, when I tried Megaman 64 on Project64 1.6 many months ago, I had no problems using the Load menu.

OP
D

Decoy71

lol its ok its understandable.........maybe i should have been little less insulting...lol

Agozer

It is appropriate to insult people when they deserve it. It's the severity of the insult you have to look out for.