What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
??? i mean redo the wings, and the orb, just redo the wings, the top edges are fat and rounded, and visa versa for the bottom, i think i know where the orb is, but i use djipis pack along with this one, so you dont mind if its djippis do you???

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
!!! found a pic of ingame, check them out!
ZELDA_WII_APPROVED_SESSION%202%20(4).jpg
oh, and just found navi, this in my texture dump, sonot djippis...
THELEGENDOFZELDA1FBFF1E141_all.png

Last edited:

Saisuke

I changed em up some, so they look somewhat better, but they still need a little work, but they DO look better.

THELEGENDOFZELDA-6.jpg

Saisuke

I have an anouncement! I finished Navi! BUT, there's 2 things I don't like about her, first, being that she can't be blue cuz of the emu, and second, I just forgot. XP, but there's an animation below of the current navi, and to see it correctly, you have to go through it once. ^^

Navi.gif