What's new

Mario Tennis

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I have the damn speed issue!
If you look at my specs; you'll see they're pretty good. But how can it drop down to 3/4 Vi/s per second?
I tried to change expansion size to 4mb; but the game wouldn't start for me. I have yet to try the new plugin.
Also, for what I know; the old azimer's audio works best with mario tennis. But when disabling the "audio fix", the sound won't work at all. The new azimer plugin causes slowdowns; or perhaps frame-skip even though it runs at full speed. And Jabo's sound causes the game not to start at all.

rickten

well.... I'm so new to this that its not even funny. I have a athlon 700, voodoo3. When I run the game there is a black square in the upper left that never goes away. As I cycle through the menu the graphics start to get messed up. In the game I don't notice any slow down but its almost like my guys have a shadow. When they move they leave a trail. Kinda like when you have tails enabled on your mouse. I have Jabo 1.3 plugin I'm just wondering if there are any settings I need to change from the default settings.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
remember to select 'normal blending' in the video options. and stop complaining, u r kinda lucky to hav a voodoo card in this instance, they seem to work better with mario tennis than nvidia cards.