What's new

Love 1964?

Tesla-Guy

YOU STUPID MORONS! NOW I'M REEEAAAAALLY PISSED OFF! :angry: SCHIBO/RICE/SOME ADMIN DELETE THIS THREAD IMMIDIATELY! :angry: IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN NEMU64 I WOULD HAVE DELETED ALL YOUR POSTS FROM THE FORUM AND NOT ONLY FROM THAT POST :devil: :angry: PH33R M4H P0W3R BIATCH!
ATTACHMENT IS DEDICATED TO ALL SPAMMERS.

Gerbil® and the phrase Bite Me® are copyrighted (©) to The Joe Cartoon Company.Inc

Last edited:

schibo

Emulator Developer
I'm not sure why he has a problem with others showing their appreciation if people enjoy what we do. I'm grateful to receive it, thanks, it means a lot.

zorbid

The problem isn't the people who love 1964, but the people who use this pretext to increase their post count.:sleepy:

BTW, I realy appreciate your work :) Keep it up.

OP
iq_132

iq_132

Banned
Please excuse the newby question, but why would I want to increase my post count... do you get a prize or something I don't know about? I have like 14 or 15 posts right now, the three or four posts i have in this thread made don't really make much of a difference in my post count.

zorbid

I don't think that he was angry against you, IQ, but some people who posted here are real spammers.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
MY thoughts exactly. wtf is the point of post count, and why do people get so mad if it increases? come on people, get lifes or something. :!!!:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
no, its just that people talk nonsense just to increase it. thats the bad part. If it werent for that, post-count would be a semi-useful statistic.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Tesla-Guy said:
YOU STUPID MORONS! NOW I'M REEEAAAAALLY PISSED OFF! :angry: SCHIBO/RICE/SOME ADMIN DELETE THIS THREAD IMMIDIATELY! :angry: IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN NEMU64 I WOULD HAVE DELETED ALL YOUR POSTS FROM THE FORUM AND NOT ONLY FROM THAT POST :devil: :angry: PH33R M4H P0W3R BIATCH!

Gerbil® and the phrase Bite Me® are copyrighted (©) to The Joe Cartoon Company.Inc

You sound worse than the lamest lamers. :plain2:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
cooliscool said:
Tesla-Guy said:

Well Let me Cover this for a sec... I think he might have been mad because someone said it will become better than PJ64... Now... I have said this over and over again... Emulation is not a compition... Or maybe because he is fed up with Spamming in his Forum... ;) I think thats why He was so pissed... He Needs to work on his flamming :p

Tesla-Guy

dickhead said:
thank you very much, i was bored that day i needed to do something and i wanted to show off Joe Cartoon and some thread which started getting spammy was it.

dickhead said:
dickhead2 said:
dickhead said:
dickhead3 said:
i like it.but i can't wait for the new ver. of 1964!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when will you shut the fuck up?. WAIT,LIKE EVERYONE ELS,AND QUIT POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER,AND CLEAN UP YOUR PUNCTUATION!!.

roflmfao :happy:
You might want to clean up your punctuation aswell. :p

you didnt get the joke? lol. :satisfied
That, schibo, is the love for the emulator? :p:p:p

CpU MasteR said:
Well Let me Cover this for a sec... I think he might have been mad because someone said it will become better than PJ64... Now... I have said this over and over again... Emulation is not a compition... Or maybe because he is fed up with Spamming in his Forum... ;) I think thats why He was so pissed... He Needs to work on his flamming :p

1964 IS better than PJ64 or so i always believed after the 0.7.x release. A bit of stability and GUI improvement though is required, while schibo and Rice focus on speed.

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
this time the focus has been on stability, think the issues in 1964.0.8.3 were enuff to change the focus from speed to stability, or thats wat ive gathered.

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Briann said:
Yeah 1964 is the best (and so is Liverpool FC):D

Oh Briann, Briann, Briann

What a beautiful piece of writing.

To love Liverpool F.C is to know true love,

and to hate Manchester United is to know true wisdom.

Only 2 posts and already a man after my own heart :p

LD.

*poke*
If I could only do half as well as you lot have at coding an N64 emulator, then I would be damned proud of myself. 1964 is a fine piece of work. It impressed me with the speed and compatibility it boasts, but it impresses me on a whole different level now that I have an idea of the kind of work you must have put into this.

Well done :)

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
Hey, i know a LD do i know u? ???
well anyway i love 1964! kickass program dudes,
hope to see new version soon fellas. :D