What's new

Love 1964?

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam of course we love 1964 spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Stezo2k

S-2K
LOL (btw mann also rhymes with spam;))
i love 1964 too cuz of the compatability & speed, havent managed tried it yet tho ;)

Stez

OP
iq_132

iq_132

Banned
Send love, not spam! Let them know that there are some people that think they are awesome for what they are doing!!!!!

cold1

zelda master!
i like it.but i can't wait for the new ver. of 1964!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
cold1 said:
i like it.but i can't wait for the new ver. of 1964!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when will you shut the fuck up?. WAIT,LIKE EVERYONE ELS,AND QUIT POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER,AND CLEAN UP YOUR PUNCTUATION!!.

roflmfao :happy:

Soujirou

Spider Carnage!
cooliscool said:
cold1 said:

when will you shut the fuck up?. WAIT,LIKE EVERYONE ELS,AND QUIT POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER,AND CLEAN UP YOUR PUNCTUATION!!.

You might want to clean up your punctuation aswell. :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Soujirou said:
cooliscool said:
cold1 said:

You might want to clean up your punctuation aswell. :p

you didnt get the joke? lol. :satisfied

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
:pj64:
wait thats not the right sign... lets find it.. *searches*
ah yes
:1964:
there ye is!
:crazy:

Method_Man

Hadoken
People should realize sooner or later or even right now that 1964 will eventually become better than PJ64. Well that could just be my opinion but anyways I love 1964 :1964:

yawis3632

i love 1964 but i dont think it is better than PJ64, only because PJ64, for me atleast, is more compatible with roms and has a more extensive FAQ and everything, also1964 has some sounds issues i think, but either than that i love it.