What's new

keyboard config

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGlover12

iq_132 said:
I'm agnostic, so I don't care either way, but if I was to choose a religion, I'd be a Muslim, just because their religion teaches tolerance, and Jewish and Christian beliefs are essentially part of their belief system: or maybe I'd go with Buddism... i don't know...
If u want truth dude go for Islam if u want a free of Livin go with Buddhist, and remember how heaven is like for Muslims , nothin is forbidden and live 4ever, choose between both

Faerin

Blank is my name
u know... u go to heaven and theres 7 virgins just for you? Isnt that what real muslims believe? like you of course... no offense, sounded bad

iq_132

Banned
I think that's a gehadd (?) thing... if you sacrifice your life for allah, when you go to heaven there will be seven virgins waiting for you.

RPGlover12

Iq_132 its Jehad :p and u dont sacrifice ur self for Allah, like u die in a war dats Jehad , dont listen to ppl that are sayin destroyin the wtc are Jehad coz dats bull shit.
and wats wrong with that, allah is givin ya all u want in Heaven wat u want nothin is forbidden u get all pleasure ,is it allah's fault that he wants to make heaven full of goodness and our pleasure.
i dont think so

iq_132

Banned
I got that information from the news... the people who blew the WTC up said they were in a war against the US... they died in the war... jehad, at least that what they thought.

RPGlover12

Dude they killed innocent People that broke hell of a rule in Islam DATS NOT JEHAD AT ALL and watever they thought dats wrong totally wrong

iq_132

Banned
Dude they killed innocent People that broke hell of a rule in Islam
That's what 99% of the Muslims in the U.S. say.
DATS NOT JEHAD AT ALL and watever they thought dats wrong totally wrong
Everyone knows it, but there are some, very weak-minded individuals, that believe every word of what their leaders say, and believe that what they think is right despite what everyone else thinks. There are Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and any other that I forgot to mention, that all have the egocentric philosophy that they are always right in what they believe.

RPGlover12

Dude there are Countries that aren't followin rules of islam at all Eg:taliban
if we talk bout taliban Allah didn't forbid that a guy comes and preaches his religion in a Muslim country Taliban kills the guy that does that, is it now followin Islamic rules Answer is NO so if Usama bin laden came out of this country, no wonder y he's not followin Islam rules :)

OP
R

rico001

controller

Has anyone tried the controller config or do you guys all have joysticks, I keep gettin superpad 64 type controllers that break,
I've probably gone through about 5.

Who do muslims believe alah is?

RPGlover12

We believe in Allah as the only god, not Jesus(pbuh) or anyother we believe that he sent prophets to everynation except for Muhammad(pbuh) to the whole mankind
and its Allah not Alah

Status
Not open for further replies.