What's new

keyboard config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerin

Blank is my name
No offense of course but... *cough, cough, hear, cough,cough waht, hack hack, they want to hear,cough cough*

Faerin

Blank is my name
how can we know who is tellking the truth and whos lying? I say Mo. killed ALL ppl, women, children, men, ekderly, etc. U say that he was a great and perfect teacher...

iq_132

Banned
Faerin's from KY...
That's either Kentucky or a brand of petroleum jelly :)

*I don't know if he exactly know's what he's talking about though...
If you look at it, Jesus was just like Mohammed... just that different people believe in different ones, depending on how they were raised*

RPGlover12

Faerin said:
Umm, about the Muslim vs. Christian bible thing, I think they left the old testament alone but they did *tries to word politely* err... "tweak" parts of the new testament, u can compare them. I know what RPG will say though "We didnt 'tweak' the bible! You did!" If we tweaked the bible... how come the Chrisitan bible passed the 3 tests to make sure historical documents were accurate? It passed with not a single mark against it....
first of all dude am not usin Anything EXCEPT THE ARABIC BIBLE, coz its one of the oldest bibles , and my bible which is called the quran has nothin to do anything with the new test. or old test.!
since u dont even believe in it so now point in usin it tell now maybe after u believe in Allah and Muhammad i can show ya some stuff in it but u dont seem like u do but we will see that

RPGlover12

Faerin said:
how can we know who is tellking the truth and whos lying? I say Mo. killed ALL ppl, women, children, men, ekderly, etc. U say that he was a great and perfect teacher...
Dude Mohamed(pbuh) never killed anyone at all, the ones like usama bin laden and these terrorists and gettin away from the MAIN ISLAM POINT since Islam is a Religion of Peace not wars or destruction or terrorism or anything

RPGlover12

Faerin said:
I am astounded at your devotion to your religion! and ur only what was it? 13? Wow!
Dude i researched many religions to find the true one , read the bible 4 times or somethin after that big god debate that i had with sk8bloke and sytaylor and many others , i started researchin all religions to find one , but when i read the bible didn't convince me that it said that the earth is flat and god have a son and kills him to show us love.
didn't convince me at all that part coz of god does love jesus he wouldve saved him from teh cross instead of lettin him cryin and begging to be saved does that show us love nope dat show us that god doesn't even listen to our prayers not to even our prophet Jesus(pbuh)

iq_132

Banned
An agnostic is a person that doesn't believe that God, or a god, can be proven to exist, so they (I) refuse to pick a religion.

iq_132

Banned
And threre are two things that shouldn't be talked about because they can go on forever:
1. Religion
2. Politics

Faerin

Blank is my name
Ahhh, yes! Them! Aethesistic dudes! RPG... God loved HUMANS so MUCH that he killed his ONLY SON who he LOVED MORE THAN ANYTHING! so that we, in our sins, can be with God and enter heaven! we dont have to work our rear ends off to get into heaven! Its not wokrs or deeds... Its JESUS! Jesus once said "I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me." (It wont be in ur bible)

RPGlover12

And may i ask ya something Faerin
how can u follow the bible when its corrupt proves on that is even from the niv bible it self
here they are go on and read them

The Gospel of Mark:

"Although there is no direct internal evidence of authorship, it was the unanimous testimony of the early church that this Gospel was written by John Mark. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1488)"

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"

The Book of Acts:

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"

The Gospel of Luke:

"The author's name does not appear in the book, but much unmistakable evidence points to Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1529)"

We don't know for sure whether it was Luke or not who wrote the "Gospel of Luke" since his name doesn't appear in the Book. The Gospel itself seems to be a compromising one to the Word of GOD. Let us look at the following:

"Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, (Luke 1:3)"

The Book of Hebrews:

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

The Gospel of John:

"The author is the apostle John, 'the disciple whom Jesus loved' (13:23; 19:26; 20:2; 21:7, 20,24). He was prominent in the early church but is not mentioned by name in this Gospel--which would be natural if he wrote it, but hard to explain otherwise. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1588)"

The Gospel of 1 John:

"....Unlike most NT letters, 1 John does not tell us who its author is. The earliest identification of him comes from the church fathers...(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1904)"

"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"

The Book of Revelation:

"Four times the author identifies himself as John (1:1,4,9; 22:8).....In the third century, however, an African bishop named Dionysius compared the language, style and thought of the Apocalypse (Revelation) with that of the other writings of John and decided that the book could not been written by the apostle of John. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1922)"

See dude Even ur bible says its corrupt so how can u believe in it after all that ???

iq_132

Banned
1. Agnostics are not atheists.
a. Atheists don't believe there is a God.
b. Agnostics believe that there might be a God, but want to see proof.
2. I also hate Al Gore.
a. There is no need for discussion on everyone's mutual hatred of Al Gore.
3. I love making lists :)

RPGlover12

Faerin said:
Ahhh, yes! Them! Aethesistic dudes! RPG... God loved HUMANS so MUCH that he killed his ONLY SON who he LOVED MORE THAN ANYTHING! so that we, in our sins, can be with God and enter heaven! we dont have to work our rear ends off to get into heaven! Its not wokrs or deeds... Its JESUS! Jesus once said "I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me." (It wont be in ur bible)
it wont be in My quran but it will be in the Arabic bible and here it is anyway

"I am the way, ...no one comes to the Father, but through me."

If we were to back up a little and read from the beginning of this chapter, we would find that just before Jesus spoke these words, he said;

"In my Father's house are many mansions (dwelling places); if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a mansion (a dwelling place) for you."

John 14:2

The above statement is quite clear. It is in exact conformance to the teachings of the Qur'an. In the Qur'an we are told how God sent messengers to all tribes and nations. We are told that the basic message which was given to each of these tribes was the same: "Worship God alone and worship none else." Some of the secondary details of this worship might differ from one tribe or nation to the next according to God's infinite wisdom and his knowledge of those people. It was made very clear to each prophet that he was not to preach to anyone but his own people. It was further made clear to this messenger's people that if they were to obey him that they would receive the reward of God. God would not hold them accountable for what any other tribe or nation did or did not do. This would continue until God's last messenger, Muhammad (pbuh) would be sent to all mankind as the seal of the prophets.

This is exactly what Jesus is saying here. He said that in God's mansion there are "many" rooms. Jesus was sent to guide to only one of them. The countless other rooms were reserved for other tribes and nations if they would obey their messengers. However, Jesus was telling his followers that they need not worry themselves about the other rooms. Anyone from among his people who wished to enter into the room which was reserved for them could only do so if they followed Jesus and obeyed his command. So Jesus confirmed that he was going to prepare "a" mansion and not "all" the mansions in "my Father's house".

Further, the verse clearly states that Jesus was the "WAY" to a mansion. He did not say that he is the "DESTINATION" which would be the case if he were God. What else would we expect a prophet of God to say except "I am the 'way' to God's mercy"? That is his job. That is what a prophet does. It is why God chose him in the first place; in order to guide to the mercy of God. This is indeed confirmed in John 10:9 where Jesus tells us that he is "the door" to "the pasture." In other words, he is the "prophet" who guides his people to "heaven" (see also Jn. 12:44). Once again, this is the message of Islam.

Finally, remember

"Not every one that says to me(Jesus); 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven."

Matthew.7:21

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.