What's new

kaillera.emulation64.com ??

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
I love this :D But one problem....people wouldn't want to play against people with slow comps would they? Like me for example who get about 40-55 V/Is during gameplay in most games. That is what I gete while playing online...(only played once tho)...I dont know if it was because of the server but I guess I can try this server out ^^

M

Mike_PJMaster

Just as my own little diddly........
How exactly do you join the games and play them???
I get confused easy, so........ :getlost:

neoak

Triforce of Something...
For those of you who want to update the client of Nemu 0.8:

1. Go to http://www.kaillera.com

2. Download the latest SDK (Yes! the SDK )

3. Open it and unzip the .dll in you Nemu 0.8 folder

Congratulations. Now you have the latest Kaillera client.

Why the SDK? Because if you aren't going to use MAME, the 32 KB download is more than enough and includes the client dll.

I use 0.9 in Nemu 0.8 with this method and is flawless. :n64:

Talas

Son of the Sky
Can anyone please explain to me why the buttons for Kaillera (the ones on the below right side) are black on my comp? I can click them, but I cant see them.

Martin

Administrator
Just a little update, we won't get a European server, sorry. At least not at this moment.

Plisco

Sevillian
Thanks for letting us know, at least you did'nt say it definatly aint going to happen.....maybe in the future:)

Martin

Administrator
Sometimes it goes down daily, sometimes it's up for a week with no problems. It is most likely due to bad/unstable coding of the kaillera server client, I see no other reason why it would go down on a dedicated server hardly being used except for this purpose.

I start it when I see it being down, but I don't sit babywatching it 24/7.

decription

Alright, thanks. I was just a little worried after it was down for like a week. Anyway its back up. I don't expect you to baby-sit it, you run a nice site, not to mention you're on a differnt continent than the server.

Martin

Administrator
I've now turned logging off for the server, not that logging should cause the kaillera server to crash but something evidently has. Let's hope it stays up now. :)

Martin

Administrator
Glad you like it ;)

I'm taking down the server on June 13th or 14th, not sure if it'll be back.