What's new

kaillera.emulation64.com ??

Gorxon

Administrator
Just talked to Martin about the possiblity to host our own Kaillera server here at Emulation64.com. This way you could find many people playing Nemu64 and Jnes located at one server instead of hunting down a fellow emutalk member on one distant czech server :satisfied

So, my question is as follows: Is there any interest for a service like this? Would you use it?

The server would be located in the US, so I dunno about ping for us Europeans, but that we'll see later...

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
I support this 99.9% ^_^ :phone: :nemu: <------ haven't used that in a while :blush:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
What about the server load? :plain:
Obviously emu64 is hosting lots of sites...but it's still a neat idea! :D

Martin

Administrator
Doomulation said:
What about the server load?

We have a new dedicated server so that should be fine, besides, I don't think it's very server intense.

Eddy

I Run This
martin that would be seriously cool, i mean, seriously cool. We need a good kaillera server. I know that at least I would use it heavily, i love online play, and then with emulators its just all the better. So my vote goes to it. Good luck!

Martin

Administrator
I'm very happy to hear the largely positive feedback, thanks everyone. :)

This is something we will most likely do, everyone should thank Gorxon for the good idea. :p

mikeshoup

MWAHAHAHAHA!

<Martin64> omg. you're the man.

You can thank me for helping martin with the good ole kaillera server.

Martin

Administrator
As mike is hinting, the server is now online! I'll announce this at Emu64 to get some attention and some great games going. =)

Big thanks to mike for helping to set it up :)

The server is called "Emulation64.com USA Dedicated (100Mbit/s)" and the IP is 216.12.21.28

:emutalk:

Plisco

Sevillian
Great News:D . Now if someone could help with nemu over here then I would gladly teach them a thing or two in the art of Mario Kart:happy:

Martin

Administrator
Decided to use the new server instead, so there's a new IP. Hopefully, if Redah allows me to, we'll offer a European server as well. :)