What's new

Just a random question about the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allnatural

"Canceling" your account is as simple as not logging in anymore. If you're mining for attention, don't bother. No one cares.

OP
O

otomo

Allnatural said:
"Canceling" your account is as simple as not logging in anymore. If you're mining for attention, don't bother. No one cares.

no need to get all worked up for nothing allnatural, I was just asking a simple question.

and as for that mining attention bit, I don´t remember to have insulted you, so please, don't insult me.

Allnatural

otomo said:
no need to get all worked up for nothing allnatural, I was just asking a simple question.
It sounded like a loaded question to me. Why would anyone need to cancel an account? If you don't want to be here, you stop coming here.

Miretank

Lurking
maybe not deleting but at least something to change your nick/name... i dont know where my head was when I typed MiretanK.O :p lol
It sounded like a loaded question to me. Why would anyone need to cancel an account? If you don't want to be here, you stop coming here.
maybe he wants to delete this account and make another with other name :)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
MiretanK.O said:
maybe he wants to delete this account and make another with other name :)

Then surely the question should of been "Can you change my username?"?!

blizz

We don't like deleting accounts here because it deletes all of a users posts too. Besides what if they want to come back one day?

OP
O

otomo

geee, you mods really need to lower your weapons, I was just browsing the user cp and noticed there is not acancel, delete or flush the toilette, account option.

that was all.

can I put my hands down now?

Jakob

evil *******
otomo: perhaps you should have thought about the usefulness of such options before asking why they aren't available to regular users.

Miretank.O: occasionally, if you ask nicely enough, an admin will change your username, of course, this is not a guarantee

Miretank

Lurking
Miretank.O: occasionally, if you ask nicely enough, an admin will change your username, of course, this is not a guarantee
1- you need to agree with that MiretanK.O isn't the best name to be typed :p ;)

2- if I "ask nicely enough"? that sounds funny lol do i need to say "oh my beloved and idolatred good (or evil :p) admins, please, I plead you and beg on your knees...please grant me a wish, may you change my username? compassion please!" *rotflmao* then you turn and say "Maybe one day..." lol
(ok sarcasm off, of course i did not say this to flame or in bad attitude so please don't get me wrong :) )
3- About change my name, thats ok, thanks for saying telling me that.. the Username is less important. but you may want to call me just Miretank, without K.O :)

Allnatural

MiretanK.O said:
if I "ask nicely enough"? that sounds funny lol do i need to say "oh my beloved and idolatred good (or evil :p) admins, please, I plead you and beg on my knees...
To which I would say, "since you're on your knees anyway..."

*zip*

:naughty:

Jakob

evil *******
/me thinks people who don't have native speaker status with a language shouldn't mouth off

and for the record, you dumb brazillian cunt, "ask nicely enough" is typically the difference between asking/demanding and saying please.

Miretank

Lurking
thanks for all your respect with me Jakob. I just don't understand why you're being so sour while I was just joking =\
MiretanK.O said:
(ok sarcasm off, of course i did not say this to flame or in bad attitude so please don't get me wrong :) )

WhiteX

Jakob said:
/me thinks people who don't have native speaker status with a language shouldn't mouth off

and for the record, you dumb brazillian cunt, "ask nicely enough" is typically the difference between asking/demanding and saying please.

If you have smth against Brazilians you ignorant SOB, you say that to ME not to a kid, OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.