What's new

Jabos D3D 1.5 :)

gokuss4

Meh...
Josep said:
some pokemon action;)

wtf? why do you have the japanese version? :p anyways NICE NICE NICE!!!!

im saving up my money for the upcoming NV31 :D. ill have plenty of time to ;), im hoping i could get a new motherboard also with 8x support. :D

StonedConker

maybe later i'll post some shots to see how it looks with my voodoo3.It's amazing!!!.It's the greatest work from Jabo.Near to perfect.Right now i must check the rest of my roms ;)

Eddy

I Run This
well 8x support isnt really a necesity for a few years. No apps/games that are home level use all the bandwith, just for luxury people buy 8x, or to keep up like you are doing goku.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
you have to turn on fsaa (2x or 4x, i use quincunx with my gf4mx 420) and then enable sort independant anti aliasing in jabo's plugin config. :pj64:

DarkKnight38

The original
damn, my crappy tnt2 can't do any of that. But just wait, i just ordered a geforce 4 ti 4600!! :D It should get to my house on friday at the latest.
And how the hell did you get mario tennis looking so damn good? And in the replay too!! That's been reported to fuck up on the replay, and it sure as hell did on mine. Also, when the match point is up, the screen gets completely messed up. If a Geforce 4 can get around that, i can't wait!!! :happy:

Josep

eyerun4phun
shoot;) any request on any games to post some sc's, im still trying to think of some good games that would show off jabo's new plugin, freak'n great looking;)

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
* The Khan Artist Pisses his pants

* The Khan Artist works extra hard so he can afford his new Athlon XP 2200+/Radeon 9700

D A M N those look good. How about a shot from F-Zero X?

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
joesph what did you use to post those shot.. like what format is that jpg or what?