What's new

Jabos D3D 1.5 :)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hell yea! it looks shite in a screenshot, but see it in motion, and the whole thing ripples amazing. the gfx in this game actually seem better than any of the other turoks.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I might try it...........................someday
Somehow this game doesn't get my attention too much

crhylove

Banned
destruction derby shots...

destruction derby 64 is GREAT in the new pj.....

it looks much better in game, but what the hell....

crhylove

Banned
one more... much better in game shot.

still not near as good as how the game actually looks @ 1024 x 768 with 8x ansio and quincunx AA, but, what the hell...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I wonder if anybody will ever try all the minigames in Mario Party 3 to correct them, for I think it shouldn't be too hard for them to correct it, but it would be hard to try them all (or maybe if they use cheats...)
If I remember well, there was a weird glitch in that game with Jabo's Direct3D 1.5 and the older ones. If you played a minigame in practise mode it would work perfectly, but playing it in normal mode would create many gfx errors
But ofcourse it has many improved things. Good job! :thumbsup:

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
Resident2.JPG

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Jeez codex do you find 11 VI/s Playable? I get at least 50 and find it slower than usual, but very enjoyable (1964 roxor!!) :)

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Cooliscool, RE2 isnt Need for speed, it is a slow game, and it is the mega cartridge.
RE2 doenst need 50 fps to make it playable, rige racer 64 yes

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I know, but, in other games he's posted shots of were around 11 or 15 too. Here's some OOT looking crisp as ever :inlove: