What's new

Is Roboreptile any good?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I am 22 yet most of the time I act like i'm 30. The main reason we aint posting about robo is because we dunno much about em, according to this robotreptile is $130, has a pretty good rating - it has three moods "ferocious, aggressive, passive." bit like me then, I am Angry, Angry and Angry too!

As for your age Blind One if I had to guess by the way you type (you seem a bit rushed, and the wording) I would've guessed you were a teenager easily, if you are thirty you certainly do not act like it.

Last edited:
OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
ScottJC said:
I am 22 yet most of the time I act like i'm 30. The main reason we aint posting about robo is because we dunno much about em, according to this robotreptile is $130, has a pretty good rating - it has three moods "ferocious, aggressive, passive." bit like me then, I am Angry, Angry and Angry too!

Guess i should have posted a link, huh? But i was under the assumption every body had heard of Roboreptile and co. I'll probably buy one if its on sale but i might wait until Roboreptile 2 comes out.

ScottJC said:
As for your age Blind One if I had to guess by the way you type (you seem a bit rushed, and the wording) I would've guessed you were a teenager easily, if you are thirty you certainly do not act like it.

I dunno if i should've revealed my age, everyone is gonna think im an old man! Probably the oldest guy on this site. Oh the shame of it... :ermm:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Blind One said:
I dunno if i should've revealed my age, everyone is gonna think im an old man! Probably the oldest guy on this site. Oh the shame of it... :ermm:
No theres older guys on this site but being an old coot is nothing to be proud of I assure you!

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
ScottJC said:
No theres older guys on this site but being an old coot is nothing to be proud of I assure you!

Oh the humanity! Wat if i told you i was 70 years old, typeoooing wiidfth myyyy walllkkkkking stichk and havent got a clue about this funny emu bird you keep talking about you young whipper snapper you! :sorcerer:

WhiteX

Hey, Robotreptile is cool, i think i want one now! :p

By the way, i am 27 with a wife, a mortgage and a baby coming next month, i believe i act my age but you blind one sure fooled me, sorry about calling you a teenager.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
WhiteX said:
Hey, Robotreptile is cool, i think i want one now! :p

By the way, i am 27 with a wife, a mortgage and a baby coming next month, i believe i act my age but you blind one sure fooled me, sorry about calling you a teenager.

Thats OK.

It wasnt intentional. Sometimes i get lazy when i type and my english looks childish. Now and again i try to sound adult but i guess im juz (See, im doing it again!) young at heart. It just goes to show you dont know who you could be talking to on the internet. Scary thought for the day.

BTW, Im married too with a mortgage but have no kids. Best of luck with your baby. It takes courage to bring a child into the world - lots of responsibility. I could of had a kid by now if i wasnt so God damn selfish. I guess i gotta grow up and see the bigger picture than juz thinkn of myself.

That said im still getting Roboreptile! I gotta kitten to terrorize! Little bitch keeps on biting/scratchn/clawing every damn thing in sight! :cat:

BlueFalcon7

I think I saw an ad for something like roboreptile in a popular science, and the thing is expensive. But WhiteX, were you joking when you said you wanted one, right?

About acting your age, when I see people going on swearing rampages, I tend to imaine them younger. Like when I was in middle school, I used to hear kids swearing in like every scentence. I personally never got into it. But now that Im in high school, I hear much less of it, maybe its because Im used to it, or maybe People have matured...

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
I went to the shops today and checked out Roboreptile and i must say i was kinda disapointed. He, sorry, it was half the size of Roboraptor and didn't look as exciting in the 'flesh'. Its head is way too small for its body and lacks eyes and features that made roboraptor look more like a dinosaur than a small lizard. The only thing i liked about Roboreptile's body were is four legs which has the obvious advantage over two.

I cant really make a decision until i see Roboreptile in action. Till then i will wait. Hopefully they might update Roboraptor and give him four legs or better stability.

You may be asking why im getting so excited over a toy. I dont know myself, but ive always like dinosaurs and gadgets and these go hand in hand. My last 'crush' was the I-Dog - A robot dog with a mini speaker
system/ coloured lights that synchronized to the music of your MP3 player. I didnt buy it after common sense told me i didnt really need it. And guess what? I was right.