What's new

Is Martin still around?

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Hi all,

Been keeping myself busy. Finally got an XBox 360 to hack! Working on a hard disk utility for it. So what is you guys doing lately?

Cheers!

I am busy looking for a different career path while maintaining my old job. Makes it tough being motivated to get up for work every day. :) Other than that, I've been trying to resurrect my N64 emulation projects and keep a low profile. It makes me sad to see how badly this site needs work. This place brought me a lot of fond memories over the 10+ years I've been visiting.

Do you do ICQ anymore ice? I still have your name on my contact list but I never see you on it. :)

icepir8

I am busy looking for a different career path while maintaining my old job. Makes it tough being motivated to get up for work every day. :) Other than that, I've been trying to resurrect my N64 emulation projects and keep a low profile. It makes me sad to see how badly this site needs work. This place brought me a lot of fond memories over the 10+ years I've been visiting.

Do you do ICQ anymore ice? I still have your name on my contact list but I never see you on it. :)

Hey Azi,

I haven't been on ICQ for a long time. Chrashed my computer and now it won't install. Never bothered to find out why.

I've been tinkering with TR64 some. Thinking of porting it to the XBox 360.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Gerrof my site! I've been playing in the Falklands recently, a friend of mine mentioned she was looking for a Playstation emulator and then I was suddenly reminded of here, thought I'd come say hi to all your buggers. :D

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Living the dream I am, are you still digging holes in the garden and then falling into them? Eight more months or so and I become a civilian once again, near enough six years in the Army is more than enough for me.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I used to love some of the upload to download ratios that went on on martins ftp. Right I've downloaded 30GB of movies, and I'll upload this one 45kb .wav file of a cat caught in a door, just to even things out.

Trotterwatch

Think I downloaded one thing from it, Baseketball which you uploaded :) I was just happy being part of the inner sanctum, lol

Last edited: