What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Is it posible...

OP
S

sonic3d

F-Zero Hi-Res
Yeah I read that fourm. thanks! How would I get the most compatibility out of a game or should i not even worry about it?

Last edited:
OP
S

sonic3d

F-Zero Hi-Res
Like if i make a texture say for 1.0 of the game will it work with the 1.2 version?

And I took your advice and i created this for F-Zero Its My First Hi-Res I guess and idk how to put it in the game...

This isnt even the full quality!!! =] lol i guess ill be doing an F-Zero Pack! Does it matter if i keep the same color scheme? Or should i try to?

s3lix0.png

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Humm .. this can be interesting but if you want i use it for my pack , you must be more clean . But it's a really good start ^^ really^^

OP
S

sonic3d

F-Zero Hi-Res
My cell shadin skillz arnt anywere near as good as yours. lol idk how you do it! Got any good tips on it?

Last edited:

gitech

N64 Artist
Djipi and you team up?! Great! ;)

As for F-zero, your texture looks good so far! I will look into loading this texture into FZ in the next day or two and upload it here for you as a pack with 1 texture in the correctly named folder(s). I'll just slap it in the first stage as a test beta.

Your skills are pretty good! :)

OP
S

sonic3d

F-Zero Hi-Res
lol i already have retextured most of the things in mute city of FZ so hopefuly ill have some time to upload a beta test pack or w/e. I Think my textures need some blur well ill let you guys decide lol some of the stuff i couldnt make out so i just replaced it with w/e... oh and i warn you now all textures are huge!!! runs fine on my machine idk aobut yours...

Datadayne

lol i already have retextured most of the things in mute city of FZ so hopefuly ill have some time to upload a beta test pack or w/e. I Think my textures need some blur well ill let you guys decide lol some of the stuff i couldnt make out so i just replaced it with w/e... oh and i warn you now all textures are huge!!! runs fine on my machine idk aobut yours...

Sounds good, I just upgraded my computer so I should have no problem. But just remember that your limiting the amount of users thats going to be to play your pack if your textures are huge.

Cant wait to see some screens,
Good luck, Datadayne