What's new

Interesting debate on existance of god, worth a read 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josep

eyerun4phun
ok, yet again DUDE!!:) they are just poems, they are just supposed to be read and the way RPGlover12 took it was just fine, i DON'T really believe in what these poems are saying, i'm just pointing out good poetry that kinda mixes in with what the topic is, and i just use smiley faces allot;)

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

well nice web vampireuk its good site about christianity and converting to islam about that jesus isnt' a god and he isn't the son of god maybe most of the christians think that jesus is the son of allah but i've got my theory that proves that this is wrong well if he was the son of allah how could allah let him die and get crossed ??? another one how allah never saved his own son and why didn't he have a daughter or something like that and why didn't he have any more kids and realtives he is a god he has the right to do anything ??? and some christians believe that allah take a human shape and came to the earth ? ok am gonna tell ya somethin when moses told allah to show himself to him his smallest shadow smaller than the ant's shadow showed in the mountain the mountain broke so how can he be between earth and how he couldn't save him self, and if he was really a god how can he pray to himself could a god pray to himself ??? think about it guys u will really start thinkin about how could all this happen think about it and jesus didn't die like all prophets he is still alive he is now in a place that we dont know but he isn't with god he will come back to earth to kill the anti christ and after that gog and magog come out then he start praying to allah to kill them so he sends a worm to kill them then he break the cross and kill the pig and make no other religion except islam .

Martin

Administrator
Zero said:
Another off topic question to Martin :
Why do sk8bloke22 , hellknight get a specail title ?

Isn't this a democracy where everybody is equal (except for the Mods SuperMods and Admins) ???

Ask an admin or moderator for a custom member title and you might get one. :p Oh and by the way, I thought I mentioned something about that Dictatorship vs. Democracy deal somewhere else. It was a joke though, of course. ;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
RPGlover12 said:
well nice web vampireuk its good site about christianity and converting to islam about that jesus isnt' a god and he isn't the son of god maybe most of the christians think that jesus is the son of allah but i've got my theory that proves that this is wrong well if he was the son of allah how could allah let him die and get crossed ??? another one how allah never saved his own son and why didn't he have a daughter or something like that and why didn't he have any more kids and realtives he is a god he has the right to do anything ??? and some christians believe that allah take a human shape and came to the earth ? ok am gonna tell ya somethin when moses told allah to show himself to him his smallest shadow smaller than the ant's shadow showed in the mountain the mountain broke so how can he be between earth and how he couldn't save him self, and if he was really a god how can he pray to himself could a god pray to himself ??? think about it guys u will really start thinkin about how could all this happen think about it and jesus didn't die like all prophets he is still alive he is now in a place that we dont know but he isn't with god he will come back to earth to kill the anti christ and after that gog and magog come out then he start praying to allah to kill them so he sends a worm to kill them then he break the cross and kill the pig and make no other religion except islam .

er...isnt the whole idea of his death, that he rose again in easter...which for some odd reason is why ppl get chocolate eggs. hey true or not, at least the stores start selling cadbury's mini eggs at easter...easter not too far away...mmm....chocolate.

RPGlover12 said:
ok am gonna tell ya somethin when moses told allah to show himself to him his smallest shadow smaller than the ant's shadow showed in the mountain the mountain broke so how can he be between earth and how he couldn't save him self, and if he was really a god how can he pray to himself could a god pray to himself ???

did you not read the last 20 odd pages?!?!?!? you just claim to know all these nice little converstations between "allah and moses", without proof its just "allah said this to moses, so it must be true!" do you have no other evidence? and you DO realise that the site vampireuk posted was a sarcastic joke right?:blush:

Remote

If there is one thing that never can be proven right or wrong, it is the existence of a higher power, an allmighty force capable of creating and ruining lives. At this stage of life I do not believe in a higher force, I beleive in coincidence, at a latter point in life I see no reason for why I should not approach religion.

God invented men to invent God.

Josep

eyerun4phun
Remote said:

God invented men to invent God.

Contradiction and a HALF! jeez:)
I'm sorry, i just had to jump in when someone says something that stupid and do not explain themselves.

Remote

Yes, it is a contradiction atleast without a proper explanation, it is just a plain paradox, with an explanation it becomes a theory.

Try to imagine God all alone with nothing to do in heaven, he creates the universe but still there is no life, there is no one to communicate to, not even through praires. No one to appreciate his work, Earth is a beatiful place but it´s pure eyecandy without life, so instead of continuing his daily walks along the puffy clouds he creates life. To avoid all the work it would take to create all life forms that ever lived on earth, he probaly figured that somewhere along the line a lifeform capable of abstract thinking would come along also capable of discovering parts of their inheritage, he invents evolution.

If there were a world record for patience God would be the rightfull owner. Over millions of years God sees the Earth slowly evolve into something different from what he had planned, God is not pleased with how the world has turned out, so he decides to start over again. He irradicates all non intelligent life and all life forms not capable of long time evolution, the mamals slowly evoled and then God probaly figured that it would be nice to have intellegent life which resembled him, so he gave evolution a little tap on it´s shoulders and a couple of millions years later, mankind had evolved.

Mankind had all the attributes God had in mind when he created evolution, I am not saying that he is pleased yet, but finally after a very long time, pre uniserve, there is a lifeform intelegent enough to invent him. Since mankind if capable of abstract thinking it started to reflect over the three 'w', why, where and when?

Since there were no given answers man invented God to give life a purpose, to give herself a background and to give herself a furture. God did not write the bible, the bible was written by people who realised that religion was a way of life, a way of controlling others lives.

And what about they who do not belive in God, considering the vast amount of people who has lived on this sphere we refer to as Earth, God has a lot of genuine follovers, known to us as angels. And perhaps you does not have to believe in God, that was never the main purpose for why god created life. Perhaps all he needs is a mere token of appreciation every now and then.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
wasn't it socrates or whatever that said "True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing?" it went something like that;) kinda like my little qoute thing at the bottom;)

theres a difference between knowledge and comprehension agreed... i just think the essence of romance is love :p

sk8bloke22

roll for life
so did god create humans in one go, or did he just start out with adam and eve...did they appear in a whole form....surely, if evolution is true, then humans evolved through a series of millions of years, way way after animals like the dinosaurs....no mention of dinosaurs in the bible. hmmm, according to the bible, humans were created last, but only 6 days later, doesnt sound like millions of years of evolution to me.

Remote

Around the time the Bible was written mankind had not discovered the dinosaurs, and it was written by man not God. And the Adam and Eve theory is ridiculus, 6 billion people derivated from them, it would make all of us inbreeds. And the Adam and Eve theory does not explain the human races, no mather how you twist and turn it, it will never give a reasonble explanation for how the human races came about.

When the Bible was written they had a good understanding of astronomy, the seven day myth is just a coincidence, the week has seven days. If the Earth year, the time it taken for the Earth to move once around the Sun, would be longer this myth would be replaced with a eight or nine day myth.

so it begs the question if these people were so devinley gifted to be inspried to write the bible (other book) then how come there is NO mention of dinosours or the great death they suffered? Surley when we found this out, if we already knew about it, that would be quite inreiguing

Remote

A fair assumption would be that man invented God before the Bible was written, old book, however the reason for why the Bible does not mention anything about Dinosaurs is because they were discovered and named over 1800+ years after the new book was written.

And the people responsible for the new book could not had a hard time writing it, it's just a sequel. The story and guidelines already exist, all they did was to fill in the blanks, which coincidently suited their way of life. Both books are a way of controlling people, the old book is cluttered with now outdated guidelines for Jews, the Torah, which they continue to follow. And the new book were / is used to control people with a non Jewish background.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Remote said:
Both books are a way of controlling people, the old book is cluttered with now outdated guidelines for Jews, the Torah, which they continue to follow. And the new book were / is used to control people with a non Jewish background.

actually thats not entirely true. Their are so many variations in Jewish movements, which could make British politics look simple (bad analogy...hehe) theres the reform movement, who basically changed and interpret things completely differently to orthodox jews.

I cannot believe that my entire life is outlined in a book, personally, some do. this topic is boring now.

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

yeah not like the old one the older was better because we both try to proof but am now busy with real life tasks(goin out with friendsetc.....) ;) but am still searchin for something in the quran that it's proven right now like the old one to tell u someone spoke to him 1400 years ago and told him whats going to happen in the future like when will the anti christ comout he didn't gave him a date he just telled him abuot some evidence abuot when he is comin , like : the water in a lake in palastene will be emptyed and another one like the trees in some place in the arabs will also die , and another lake will be emptyed the only one showin now is the lake in palastene its was almost full but now its much less its going to be finished soon :( and also the mahdi (note : this is the major signs) he willl come to lead to the islam again and he will lead a army and he will come in one day like u sleep and in the next morning it will tell them that mahdi is shown and his name is as the name of our prophet muhammed ebn abdullah then the antichrist as i talked before about him and after that jesus who will come again to the earth and kill the antichrist and finish any other religion except islam then after that gog and magog allah will send something like worms to kill them then after that we will live in peace for forty years then jesus die then guys will leave the islam and go to worshipp stones etc... so an animal will comout and talk to people as a human to talk to each other they understand her and it understands them and give put on everyone muslim or kafir(means doesn't worship allah) then the sun will rise from the west then a wind will come and take any sould of any believer and then after that all of the guys will be unreligous nobody knows what there si no god except allah they wont say it at all thats mean that there will be no islam or quran or any religion on earth then and the sex will be on the street like two fuck each other on the street normally :/ and the best one will say "maybe u should fuck behind the wall better " after that the kaba will be desrtoyed :( then the judgement day happens then we will all come back alife thats the end of the world . the only trouble in all of those will be antichrist he will be claiming to be allah and anymuslim that sees him will see in his forehead a word kaa ff ii rr means nonbeliever as i said before he will have the most power full magic ever like he will kill u then make u alive back and he will revive ur mom and dad and will have 2 niles one is water and other is fire whoever drink his water will find it fire and whoever drinks his fire will find it cold water and he have heaven and fire every one go to his heaven will find it fire and whoever enters his fire will find it heaven and will recieve his reward in the end his most followers will be jewish because they are still waitin for the messaih and when he will come they think that he is the messiah that was written in their book so they will believe him and say that he is the god and he is the messiah (note all of the jewish will be like christians when they believed in him as god or son of god) he will go everwhere except mekka and madina(to parts in saudia ) he can't step foot in them an angel blocks him from entering it and he wont go into it and the prophet muhammed(may peace and blessin be upon him) said if anyone heard that the antichrist is coming go away dont face him go to any cave or any mountain so he is th emost dangerous guy oin earth ever he will stay 40 days one of these day like year another like is likea month another is like a week and the other are like rest of the days then after that jesus will come and kill him will i dont want to go to the story more but try to search for it u can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.