What's new

iDeaS 1.0.0.6 Compatibility List

spotanjo3

diablow: yeah..sharing the work would be better solution but will they ? ;) :)

P.S. 0291 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour (J) - black screen

Last edited:

DeathRain99

I don't think it matter who posts them. If I can post one before rockmangames, great. That means it's added earlier. The sooner, the better. If rockman continuously owns like this, that's great too, because it's quicker than I could do it. :p

I'm stocking up on games though to hopefully speed up on the testing for the next version.

OP
L

Low Lines

You do know it only took about 2 weeks to do the entire lot...How much faster to you think it could go?

spotanjo3

0294 - True Swing Golf - (U) - black screen

0295 - Danshaku - (J) - Showing a very nice intro and showing something on the bottom then freeze, that's it.

spotanjo3

0296 - Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball MAX'd (U) - Showing license on the bottom then Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball MAX'd DS logo on the bottom as well but crash all suddenly:(

DeathRain99

Congratulations. You might want to edit that message before a mod/admin hands you a hefty slice of ban.

Edit: Heh, nice edit. :p You recognized your mistake and fixed it, so I kinda hope that you don't get banned. Just view the forum and read all the stickies next time. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Never asked for roms in here. You are getting ban for requesting the roms. Edit it before mod/admin saw you and eaten you alive.

spotanjo3

0299 - Croket! DS: Tenkuu no Yuushatachi (J) - showing intro with fatal graphic errors then it stopped..wont go further anymore

spotanjo3

0300 - Hippatte! Puzzle Bobble - (J) - ingame but fatal graphic errors

0301 - Eye Shield 21 Max Devil Power! - (J) - black screen

Cyberman

Rockmangames said:
Never asked for roms in here. You are getting ban for requesting the roms. Edit it before mod/admin saw you and eaten you alive.
I seldom get to ban people sadly.. anyhow ;)

eunit

If you read the rules of the boards it says no ROM requests :) this means don't ask don't give don't mention :)

eunit and FlaX

Also don't post things unrelated to the topic. If you have questions about a particular game. post in a seperate thread. Do not argue about the qualifications. Also I recomend reading that little sticky that informs you about what the ratings mean. Low Lines may need to change them sometime but read that before posting, its highly recomended.

Cyb

Last edited: