What's new

i cant shoot in jet force gemini please help!!

conkerman

conkerman
sorta goin back to cobra95, yea, there is a panel missing in the room with the giant windows that u destroy with the conveyor belt. it sucks, u cant do too much without that panel,( cant beat the level). i looked all over like a fool and finally looked at an online guide or two, and seeing that they said it was there and it wasnt, its definately isnt, trust me, guess i gotta look for a new game to play now (www.exostudios.com, hahah)
conkerman

Cobra95

I thought it was missing right away, because I have the real N64 cart. (It's one of my favorite games, period--on anything). But it's been at least a year since I've played JFG, and I didn't trust my memory. Guess that confirms my suspicions. Now all we need is for some smart hacker to marry the movement code of the kiosk version to the ROM of the full game. That's if the problem can't be solved with more accurate emulation, of course.

Oh, and that does make more sense, Smiff, esp. considering the state of N64 emulation and PC hardware when JFG first came out.

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
emuplayer1 said:
Why yall running away like requesting roms is illegal or somthing

requesting roms is not allowed here.

dont ask for roms around here again. You may not know this, but roms are illegal.

Allnatural

Roms? What are roms?:look: I don't know about the rest of you, but I plug my carts into my PC.:lookaway:;)

Cobra95

Engeljaeger said:

Hey.....all of us have all those original carts, right? ;)

You have a digital camera you care to lend me? Even a polaroid will do, since I have a scanner. I'd be happy to take a pic of my wall-o-games and the 4 consoles I have plugged into my video stuff right now.