What's new

i cant shoot in jet force gemini please help!!

emuplayer1

i have to problems in jet force gemini in one player mode

1. when they move they jus walk

2. i cant shoot

whoever hav a jet force gemini ROM please reply bak

conkerman

conkerman
/me slaps the n00b for being ignorant

if u've read any threads anywhere related to jfg, u would see that u need the kiosk version.
conkerman

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
conkerman said:
/me slaps the n00b for being ignorant

if u've read any threads anywhere related to jfg, u would see that u need the kiosk version.
conkerman

dont be so harsh conkerman. this guy posted only once. obviously he isnt here long enough to see any threads concerning this. He could probably search for it, but hes a n00b right?

Glurak

yah read da rulez ;) and if you read this better edit your post fast ;) otherwise you are dead ;)

OP
E

emuplayer1

emuplayer1 said:
i have to problems in jet force gemini in one player mode

1. when they move they jus walk

2. i cant shoot

whoever hav a jet force gemini ROM please reply bak
suffering is yet too easy

OP
E

emuplayer1

AND O YEAH I HEARD THERE WERE PROBLEMS ABOUT THE KIOSK VERSIAN WHAT ARE THE AND PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE KIOSK VERSION OF JFG :CONKER

sk8bloke22

roll for life
emuplayer1 said:
AND O YEAH I HEARD THERE WERE PROBLEMS ABOUT THE KIOSK VERSIAN WHAT ARE THE AND PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE KIOSK VERSION OF JFG :CONKER

u aint gonna get a decent answer when u request for roms....this is any emu forum. uve read the solution, just get the kiosk version, im sure its available somewhere, considering so many other ppl hav it. just dont ask here. u r lucky u havent been banned yet...

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Kiosk?...what tha hell...???

I´ve always been wondering what this "kiosk-version" means...is that just some kinda hacked rom, or somethin´ ?

Glurak

The Kiosk version is some kind of demo version it's the version you usually play in shops (afaik) (dunno if it was released before the actual game or something...)

Cobra95

I found the Kiosk version, but I haven't gotten very far. In the level where you free Vela, there seems to be a missing shootable switch. Maybe this is as far as the kiosk version gets? Dunno. Now I'm curious.

Jet Force Gemini Kiosk

Last edited:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Hmmm....so why are those kiosk versions better working than the normal ones?...is that always the case?
I know only of the JFG-Kiosk version and that one of Excite Bike 64...

Cobra95

Good question. I don't know that either. A wild guess is protection aimed specifically at emulation; protection which was not in place in the kiosk version.

Allnatural

Cobra95 said:
Good question. I don't know that either. A wild guess is protection aimed specifically at emulation; protection which was not in place in the kiosk version.
I bet you're right.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yep but (im guessing also, i havent checked if this is copy protection) its aimed at backup units, not likely emulation. Also i can't ban that guy :/

Tesla-Guy

Engeljaeger said:
Hmmm....so why are those kiosk versions better working than the normal ones?...is that always the case?
I know only of the JFG-Kiosk version and that one of Excite Bike 64...
kiosk version = expedition version
It has few levels

Azimer

Emulator Developer
You guys are too harsh on someone who's posted 4 times total and 4 times in 1 thread. Come on guys :) Just ignore him and remind him of the rules. Banning someone with 4 posts? If that happen, half of you would have been ban already.