What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

How can you convert Donkey Kong from Mario Kart to Diddy Kong Racing

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
There needs to be some kind of limit on who can start new threads. Like, a certain amount of posts or something. Things like this are getting rediculous.

Toasty

Sony battery
sgrevolution said:
:homestar:

With all of my amazing cunning and wits, I did it!

loldk.bmp.jpg

please, please, no need to praise me.

This is NOT meant to be taken seriously!
:happy::happy::happy:
Jerrod_Vick, what we've been trying to get at over the past several days of you ignoring us, is that what you want to do is impossible. Use Diddy Kong; he's the closest you'll get to Donkey Kong on Diddy Kong Racing.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Yeah, i agree too. Seriously, if he ask the same question again, ignoring what we´ve just said, then he´s an idiot! I don´t care if his english isn´t good, he ignored our answers!

jarrod if you still dont get it. a .dvi is a document format simmiler to a .pdf. it has absolutly nothing to do with n64 roms nor do .iso's. my instructions were a joke in an attempt to make you realize that your request was IMPOSSABLE. It was like saying to make a turkey sandwich microwave a telephone and bury it in your back yard.

And if your native language is not english please tell us what it is.

Last edited:

Mouser X

Oh come on guys, try to help him out... :rolleyes:

Jerrod_Vick said:
sgrevolution how did you do that can you give me instructions how you did it
It's really quite easy. See my attachment? See where the arrow is pointing? Notice anything weird about that? Hmmm? Because you've made it fairly obvious that you can't see it, I'll tell you. The tires ARE NOT touching the ground. In fact, they're not blened properly with the track at all. Meaning, what you're see is a CUT+PASTE image. It's copied. Did you somehow miss the part where he said "This was not meant to be taken seriously" (or something like it).

Like it's been said plenty of times, YOU CAN'T REPLACE A 3D MODEL (like those used in Diddy Kong Racing) WITH A 2D SPRITE (like those used in Mario Kart). It CANNOT BE DONE.

However, here's any idea
icon_devil.gif
. Why don't you try extracting the 3D model of Donkey Kong's kart out of the Mario Kart: DS ROM? Because it's a 3D model, you might be able to use it to replace someone in the Diddy Kong Racing ROM. At least it's not 2D, and AS YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, 2D cannot replace a 3D model. Good luck on that method! Mouser X out.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jerrod_Vick

That just pictures of my friends my picture is different those guys ok
jerrod.gif
this is me Jerrod but i am bigger now and without braces on my face and i have baha hearing aid and i can hear everything ok and without trach and belly tube too

Vanit

Pardon my french. What the fucking hell.

... Now I think about it that picture does explain certain things about Jerrod. =/

Toasty

Sony battery
EmuFan said:
Oh, what is happening...lol..This is getting too weird..
I agree.

JERROD: THE PICTURE WITH DONKEY KONG IN DIDDY KONG RACING IS FAKE! I REPEAT, IT IS FAKE! WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE!

Can we close this thread now?