What's new

Holy Crap

Miretank

Lurking
X said:
Mire, if we bring it directly. it will come out a little bit more than R$ 1500,00 and we get to negociate with those sweet guys from port authority.
:(
Cursed be the alfandegary tax.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Thats simply sad. I have 2 consoles: 1. N64 with 7 games out of which i lost 2.
2. PS2 with 6 games + 1 PS1 game out of which i lost the PS1 game and a PS2 game.

Alpha_1

Oh really? I had that NES for my birthday when i was 7 years old...i had 20 cassetes and lost 11 of them 'till now... The console has been alive 3 years and then it broke and could not be repaired... :(
The 9 remaining cassetes that I have are all just a piece of art...
Blackblood why are you always that lucky that you have 2 consoles? If I had a N64 right now, i'd be dancing Rumba...PS2...well...i'd do the same ;)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I didn't have any consoles when I was young. I got the GameBoy Original when I was 5 and soon after a Commodore 128.

My firend had all the consoles, so I had to go to his house to play.

The first console I owned was the Playstation, and I bought it with my own money back in 1999.

Alpha_1

At least you DID play on the console when you were younger, even if you had to go to your friend's house...
Myself, I had only seen the consoles on pictures, I never even touched them :(
I will remain fan for life of all the consoles, starting from Atari to The last console in the World before The End of the World and never played on them but only one...The Nintendo Entertainment System...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I just got an Xbox 360... probably because of this thread and or other strange reasons, forums control my mind... also I have a sudden urge to play my DS...

Miretank

Lurking
probably because of this thread and or other strange reasons, forums control my mind
:evil:
*Gets a pendulum and speaks
"Get your credit card in your pocket, now go to that store and get that Xbox360 for me"
I AM IEVL :evil:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Pfft... I may be easily influenced, but i'm not going to buy your... oooohh shiny red ball - i'm gonna go chase.... weeeeeeeeeeeee.... I went out and bought the hard drive for my xbox today - damn why did I buy the core system in the first place... why? oh well mine is just as good now.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
ScottJC said:
I went out and bought the hard drive for my xbox today - damn why did I buy the core system in the first place... why? oh well mine is just as good now.

You can change the wireless pads and the HD, but you'll never have a silver disc tray. ;)