What's new

Holy Crap

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I wish it would hurry up and arrive, blizz, so I can whoop your arse on DOA and get you in my FFXI linkshell. :)

WhiteX

The cheaper X360 here is R$ 1500,00, it was R$ 4000,00 upon release, got a substantial price drop on the tropics. :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Blacklord is only impressed by the price because likely in Romania buying such a console would be the equivilent to buying a house in the UK... mortgage and all... :D

flowrent

No shit ! Scott, you just said the dumbest thing ever.
Now if you'll excuse me i have to pedal so that i can produce my electricity .
We are so poor we can't even afford that .
And take into account i am the president's son :w00t:
My daddy worked so hard to get me a PC ,i am the only one who has in the whole country ,but he said :"Son i did my share,but now you have to make your electricity ,so pedal,pedal like we all do " .
And i (pedalling) ...fff..so hard..say ( still pedalling) ..bleah..i wish i lived in Scotland..(crying)
I need a beer mate ,quick.. i see you had several before posting that nonsense .

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
A Xbox 360 here is around 1000 Lei so it is around 500$. And in Romania the import of consoles has just been introduced 1 year ago when a PS2 was 1200 Lei so arund 600$. But of course even the shop bodyguard had one of those...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Wow didn't know it was that expensive over there.

If you need me to ship games or whatnot to you, it's no problem.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Thats real nice of you but i'm going to US this summer and getting either PS3 or Xbox 360. Thats how i've been doing it for 4 years.

Miretank

Lurking
Blacklord is only impressed by the price because likely in Romania buying such a console would be the equivilent to buying a house in the UK... mortgage and all...
LMAO, you're badly right. That's the same thing here, like WhiteX said. They smack you with taxes and bullcrap alike. R$1500 is not a money I can spend with a videogame, plus its something about $500 or more dollars. It's just not fair.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
In Romania even people with small wages have 300$ mobiles. Consoles may be our grey spot but even so when the PS2 dropped to 150$ i'll be dammed if i saw anyone buy it. We just ain't used to Consoles so thats why prices are incredibly high.

WhiteX

the problem in Brazil is that we do not have the companies representation, they are all smuggled herew through Paraguay, the added profit of the thousand hands that smuggle the console make the price.
If we get it on import stores that bring it from Miami, they f*ck you with the taxes.

Miretank

Lurking
WhiteX said:
the problem in Brazil is that we do not have the companies representation, they are all smuggled herew through Paraguay, the added profit of the thousand hands that smuggle the console make the price.
If we get it on import stores that bring it from Miami, they f*ck you with the taxes.
Yes, sadly :(
But, offtopic, if we import (shipping) the product direct from US? How much we'll be charged?

Alpha_1

That is soooooooooooooooo friggin cheap!!! I'm dumping Sony and getting one of these babies.

I hope you're dumping that Sony on me, Blacklord ;) I've always been your "best" friend, in case you know this..............I'm better off with Playstation 1 :plain:

We just ain't used to Consoles so thats why prices are incredibly high.

WE ain't??? you mean "THEY aren't"
I actually am TOO used to consoles so bad that I may bring "Console World" to life (if I had all of them) :(
But if you say "WE ain't used to consoles" I am not one of them, OK? :p

Last edited:
OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
I knew WhiteX was brazilian for 7 months ;). He keeps saying "in Brazil" in 60% of his posts. I don't know how you could have missed that Jaz :p

WhiteX

Blacklord said:
He keeps saying "in Brazil" in 60% of his posts.

Don´t push it. :p

Mire, if we bring it directly. it will come out a little bit more than R$ 1500,00 and we get to negociate with those sweet guys from port authority.