What's new

Here comes the winter!

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I went for a walk today. Unfortunately the wind was blowing out of the north. My exposed skin hurt so bad before I even made it 3 blocks. :) I think I need to get a ski mask if I should try going for a winter walk again...

Cyberman

At least your mucus membranes didn't freeze and crack in your nose. Talk about nasty having a nose bleed from just walking in the cold ARGH. I think it was -20 out that day. (F so for those who are C bound that would be about -29C)

Phaze

Lurker
I wish it actually kept at -1 or lower. All I get in Ireland is rain. Lots and lots of rain. All year.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
SON OF A BITCH! There goes the winter...It melted away a while ago. What i think is so freaking unfair, is that there is snow in multiple parts of the country, just not here! So unfair...Anyway, Merry Christmas to all (F*CK happy holidays, it´s Christmas.)

Allnatural

Been crazy around here lately. Last week we received about 4" of snow. Friday it was a major ice storm, followed by a deep freeze (daytime temps around 8°F). Today, it's 40° and raining. Tonight, the temps drop and we're getting more snow. Crazy...