What's new

Help with Zelda Ocarina of Time! Plz Part 2

WiCkeDragon

what are the controls on the computer for the project64 emulator on Zelda Ocarina of Time? Im trying to equip the Deku Stick and talk to Navi

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Read the User Manual that is bundled with Project64. The documentation is not filler, you know.

Caionintendo

what are the controls on the computer for the project64 emulator on Zelda Ocarina of Time? Im trying to equip the Deku Stick and talk to Navi

If I can remember, you have to go in the emulator in the Input configuration and choose the keys that you want. After that, you still can't use the shield, because you first have to press start and at the menu look where there is the photo of Link with his swords, boots, shields, etc. and finally select the shield that you are going to use. Otherwise you can't use the shield. Once you've done that I think the button you have to press is the R button in the N64 controller (look the button that you have assigned for that). About Navi, it's not always that you can talk to her, only in some places... :)

kingk11

Problems with the Lighting

Im playing the project 64 emulator with legend of zelda OoT but when i enter dungeons and stuff like that or when its night on the game i have trouble seeing stuff is it the emulator, rom, or my computer plz tell me!

Toasty

Sony battery
@kingk11:
There's a very tightly guarded secret function on this forum that I'm going to let you in on: In each section of the forum there's a (secret) button that says "new thread". This seemingly purposeless button actually has the power to create entirely new threads! Using this button's power, even users such as yourself can create their own threads without the need to hijack preexisting threads that have nothing to do with their questions.

As you can imagine, if word of this got out, it would be utter chaos, so please keep it under your hat.

kingk11

wow

Dude this is a help for Legend of Zelda OoT and I only encounter this problem when i play this or MM nothing else thats why i asked 4 help on this Thread